Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

I love the new pictures mate.

What camera did you get? They really bring home the awesomeness of your collection. Just WOW :thud:

I said in my collection thread that photos of Thor never seem to do him justice ........ This pic makes a liar of me :lol

Thor4.jpg

Bravo sir!

Bob

Really nice new pictures! really dig the Catwoman :clap

Thanks KD, she certainly turned out well for a bootleg. Almost Hot Toys quality. When I free up more funds for toys, I'm thinking of upgrading the head with the custom WGP Michelle Pfeiffer head.

I love the new pictures mate.

What camera did you get? They really bring home the awesomeness of your collection. Just WOW :thud:

I said in my collection thread that photos of Thor never seem to do him justice ........ This pic makes a liar of me :lol

Bravo sir!

Bob

Hi there Bob:wave

Its a Canon Rebel T3i. The camera really deserves most of the credit, its hard to take a bad shot with it, lol.

Indeed, Thor turned out to be a great figure. In comparison with the original proto, I think they slightly tweaked the sculpt. When I first saw the proto, it was definitely a day one purchase cause I love the movie. But, like others, I had slight reservations with the sculpt. But that definitely got thrown out of the window when it arrived. The sculpt is spot on. That's definitely Chris Hemsworth. And I also love the paint. I think so far, its one of the best by Hot Toys. I cant wait to add Cap for the Avengers Theme.

Here's a couple more pics of Thor :)

Thor3-B.jpg

Thor2-B.jpg

Last edited:

superman-4-b.jpg

You will travel far, my little Kal-El, but we will never leave you
even in the face of our deaths.
You will make my strength your own.
You will see my life through your eyes,
as your life will be seen through mine.
The son becomes the father.
And the father, the son.

Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.

Aaaah, but a kiss can be even deadlier... if you mean it.

Catwoman-1.jpg

Last edited:

great collection, I want that Gambit custom.

That was certainly a fun project to put together. I'm a big gambit fan.

Really nice figures and really nice photos.

Thx man, you have really cool customs in your collection. Love the Michael myers.

The only thing that gives it away as a figure is the stand. Could pass for a film capl! Amazing pic, Remy :clap

Thank you sir. :duff

Havent had a chance yet to take pix of this new guy.
He'll be joining a Marvelous group of heroes dedicated to protecting
and Avenging on a global scale.
...He's Green, He's Giant, but he aint Jolly.

PIX soon...

Sneek Peek :)

Hulk-2-B.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, that Hulk looks amazing Remy! Where'd you get it from? Too bad there's no articulation...but it's a 1/6 Hulk!! :rock

I got it off Ebay. Its pretty much like a 1/6 Sideshow PF Hulk.
After I bought it, I almost regret it at first since its a Statue. I thought he may not blend well with the Hot Toys.
The best part is it does perfectly. I didnt mind much the articulation cause I do like the pose cause I have them all posed basically in a non dynamic pose.
He is very very impressive though. One thing that you cant translate well in pics is the size but he is very massive in hand. Quite heavy too. He really makes the other 2 guys seem little. Excellent paint job also. Several Tones of green. Seriously put a big smile on my face when I got him next to the other Avengers.
Now, if only Hot Toys would release Cap soon. :pray:

The paint does look excellent, and you're right about the pose, it works really well with your other figures :duff

Back