Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Great shots, I especially like this one. :)

Thank you, I do love how that one turned out.

great pictures as usual

And thanks as always friend. By the way, I love your new spidey pics you posted. I was cracking up. :lol

Great display and great pictures! Your collection is awesome, dude!

Thank you sir.

Great Pic's Remy, I did not know Wolverine came with a Sentinel Head? Congrats

Thanks Colossus. It didnt come with the sentinel Head. The head was actually from a Clayburn Moore statue of wolverine on top of the sentinel head. I dont really display that statue anymore so I used it as a diorama for wolverine.

Fantastic as always mate.

Your collection just gets better and better everytime I look!

Also my updated Remy is now on my collection thread if your interested bro!

Bob

I love your individual pics. I would love to see a full collection shot, unless I missed it somewhere. Either way. Love your collection, your T2 on bike is especially nice.

Great new pix Remy! Love the Holmes shot :rock

Thank you sir :)

Fantastic as always mate.

Your collection just gets better and better everytime I look!

Also my updated Remy is now on my collection thread if your interested bro!

Bob

Very Impressive Gambit Bud. You have the best Gambit display. Love the flying shuffle from the movie dio.

I love your individual pics. I would love to see a full collection shot, unless I missed it somewhere. Either way. Love your collection, your T2 on bike is especially nice.

Thanks bud. I would love to do one of those full collection shot but I'm one of those that once I find a good pose, I'm scared to touch the figure again, lol. They're also spread out in 3 different rooms.
If you want to see an updated shots of my collection, I've updated the first 6 pages of this thread with the new pics. Thanks again :)

Bruce Wayne Begins Toyfair/OC Batman Combo
OC batman body, the rest from the new Bruce Wayne Bruce Wayne Begins figure with Lforigno cape. Glossed the gauntlet also.

Bats-1.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pics but DAMN that neck!

Yup, Still debating what to do with the Wayne sculpt cause I think he looks perfect with the DX. But since I only have 1, I'm torn whether to display the DX as batman or with the Wayne sculpt.
The Wayne sculpt looks really small with the New Toyfair body. Its actually not too bad in person but I may eventually buy a Bruce Wayne suit for it.

YEAH !!!!!!! awesome pics remy

congrates on baty and spidey

I always Enjoy your Updates; Remy and always Great Pic's to go with your Scores

Thank you so much Colossus, you're one of the coolest guy in this forum. :)

YEAH !!!!!!! awesome pics remy

congrates on baty and spidey

Thx Lord. Spidey is Amazing...he he, pun intended. What I like about Spidey is that he's very poseable and looks great at all of them.
And you can never go wrong with another batman.

how do you get your pictures to be big, i'm trying on my show your shelfs, but it will not work,please help

Thanks Maglor :)

@Unbreakable, for portrait images, I resize it to 600x900
and 700x467 for landscape.

Back