Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

That Hulk is freaking sweet! It looks so awesome together with IM and Thor! :rock :rock

Hopefully HT will release a Hulk for The Avengers next year! :pray: :)

That Hulk is freaking sweet! It looks so awesome together with IM and Thor! :rock :rock

Hopefully HT will release a Hulk for The Avengers next year! :pray: :)

Thx man. I love this thing!

Couple more pics. :D

Thor-2.jpg

Last edited:

Damn, that Hulk is ____in awesome!!! Looks great with the HT figs. HT needs to release a Hulk already.

Damn it, I want one of those!!!

that hulk is seriusly badass . . . . . . .i want it

Damn, that Hulk is ____in awesome!!! Looks great with the HT figs. HT needs to release a Hulk already.

Damn it, I want one of those!!!

Lovin' all the new pics. That HULK is badass!

Thank you soo much guys.
I am very very happy with this Hulk Figure. I've never really been a big hulk fan, I just got it cause I wanted an Avengers theme but I am really amazed by this figure. I know my favorites usually rotate...like I would start liking my batman figure again when I rewatched a batman movie. But at the moment, the Hulk is my favorite. :love
Everytime I want to to look at my figures, I'm constantly drawn to just stare at this one. I'm just impressed cause I was expecting a low quality cheap looking figure when I ordered it, and instead it looks like a Sideshow 1/6 Premium Format Hulk.

The Hulks Amazing Bro - did you get any back ground on the piece was it a commisioned custom piece or did the ebayer not mention ;)

Ur pics are just too awesome!! Congrats awesome collection!

Thank ya sir.

Wow Hulk looks stunning!

Thanks friend. With the teaser for TDKR, I cant wait to see the next evolution of your collection. :)

Hulk looks awesome and the pics are great. :rock

Thank you sir.

The Hulks Amazing Bro - did you get any back ground on the piece was it a commisioned custom piece or did the ebayer not mention ;)

There's no mention on who made it. I only found out about it when someone Photoshopped it next to the other Avengers Hot Toys. So I PM the guy who posted it and asked him how to get a hold of that Hulk and he sent me a link on ebay.
My guess though is its from the same guy who made this really cool custom Hugh Jackman as wolverine with the light up base.
wolverine7.jpg

It has the same format, description on ebay...described as a Premium format statue.
There was no art on the box but it was much like the Wolverine, the styrofoam packaging was specifically customized for the Hulk. It wasnt just stuffed in a box. I've always been tempted to get that wolverine and I would have bought it have I not have the Hot Toys already.

Last edited:

Great display and great pictures! Your collection is awesome, dude!

Back