Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Ha ha, omg, ok, now I see what you and Elvis are talking about. I just came home for lunch and looked at it. I thought maybe I just didn't have the head pushed all the way in but I didn't realize it has a rubber collar to conceal some of the neck that I pushed in.
It's fixed now, I'll try to take some pics tonight.
Thanks void.

:lol I couldn't figure out what they were talking about either.

Spidey1.jpg

Love these two :clap

Awesome pix as always, Remy.

Awesome pics, awesome collection!
It's a pleasure to come here at every update :)

This hulk is just perfect!
I think that the sculptor was inspirated by the amazing work of Jonas thornqvist (who has worked on the movie)

it's a other hulk that he made:

2549359107_307466f64c.jpg

2226_1210338608_large.jpg

Last edited:

Great collection!

Please advise where you got the Tyler Durden printed tshirt - looks really good!

new-tyler-d.jpg

really like your collection really love your joker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bud, its my favorite also.

Love these two :clap

Awesome pix as always, Remy.

Thank you sir.
I'm glad you didnt add the "to Poop on" like in Lord-22's comment, lol. That cracked me up.

Awesome pics, awesome collection!
It's a pleasure to come here at every update :)

Thanks man, when are you gonna start your section? Dude, you have the best collection of DK joker out there, we would love to see all those in all its Neo pics glory.
Seriously man, youre the inspiration in what got me to get a new camera and start taking better pics. I think you're the best collectible photographer here.

The master futzer couldn't see what I was talking about :slap

:thwak

:lol

Yeah, I guess I dont feel too bad now since it even slipped by Mags also, ha ha.

This hulk is just perfect!
I think that the sculptor was inspirated by the amazing work of Jonas thornqvist (who has worked on the movie)

it's a other hulk that he made:

2549359107_307466f64c.jpg

2226_1210338608_large.jpg

Oh wow, thanks for the info Neo. That's what I love about this Hulk cause it does look like its inspired by the movies. He is definitely a scene stealer in the shelf. With Thor and Iron man next to him, for a generic statue, you would think he would be overlooked next to the two Hot toys but that's not the case. The pics dont translate well but he looks massive in person. I was really blown away when I first got it out of the box since its basically generic statue from ebay, there's no writing on the box on who the sculptor is, or the company. It just came in a plain brown box. So at first, I was expecting a nice picture but crappy statue when I open it up. To my surprise, he looks like a Premium Format. The paintjob is amazing. I'm very happy with this statue.

Great collection!

Please advise where you got the Tyler Durden printed tshirt - looks really good!

new-tyler-d.jpg

That was made by the best 1/6 tailor in the world, Kato. you can find a lot of his work on the custom section. I'm pretty sure this was sold out though cause he only made a limited number. But it wouldnt hurt to ask him if he has any extra or I believe, the member "Raymond Ferraro" bought a couple of extra since he was the one that started the interest thread.
here's the thread for that shirt
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84645&highlight=tyler+durden

I'm not sure how I missed this thread. You have a great collection but your photography skills are fantastic! Looking good.

Btw your Hulk is AMAZING! Can you tell me more about it? I know you mentioned that its custom but what is the body made of? Plastic or polystone?

Maybe I missed it, but who reworked your Heath Ledger Joker? It looks phenomenal.

Remy:

First time seeing your HT collection and customized pics!
Very impressive, thanks for sharing :clap

I'm not sure how I missed this thread. You have a great collection but your photography skills are fantastic! Looking good.

Btw your Hulk is AMAZING! Can you tell me more about it? I know you mentioned that its custom but what is the body made of? Plastic or polystone?

Thanks Voorhees. From what I recall, I believe it was made of resin. I'm not familiar with resin so I was expecting some cheap plastic. It has some weight to it though. When I first won it from ebay, I almost regret bidding on it cause I thought it would probably be a cheap looking plastic once I received it. It didnt help when the package arrived that it was on a plain brown box with nothing written on it. But once I opened the box, it was pretty impressive. It really looks like it was made by sideshow premium format. The only negative thing I can find is that it could have been a couple of inches taller but other than that, I'm really happy with it. Unfortunately, it doesnt specifiy at all who sculpted it and what company. The box or inside of it had nothing written in it at all, lol. It was packed well extremely well though with a custom foam to accomodate the statue.

Maybe I missed it, but who reworked your Heath Ledger Joker? It looks phenomenal.

Thanks man. The sculpt is custom made by BobbyC, a phenomenal sculptor. The vest and tie was tailor made by Kato.
The rest were DX with a dyed shirt and I painted the DX suit purple to make it more screen accurate.

Remy:

First time seeing your HT collection and customized pics!
Very impressive, thanks for sharing :clap

Thank you so much man. I love looking at your collection by the way.
I really wish I could afford and have room for statues. As such, aside from a couple of PF, I'm limited to 1/6. So I enjoy very much looking at your very impressive collection.

Back