Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been revealed what the packaging will be like? I'm curious if the Exclusive Belloq has an exclusive packaging that includes the environment with the figure or if the figure is packaged the same as the regular and the environment is in a seperate box. :dunno

from the description that environment could fit in pieces:
Box Size: 13.00" H (330.2mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*

Very sorry to hear that JediMike. This is one of the few things I have on pre-order. Raiders has been one of my absolute favourite movies since it came out, and even though I'm feeling the pinch, especially with Belloq and Toht's exclusive prices, I'm going to hold on to them. I canceled the Joes line in favor of Belloq and Toht, and I've been resisting on many of the SW announcements (particularly EpII Obi Wan :(). I, like many of us here, am just keeping my fingers crossed that I hold on to my job, and am being very careful with my purchases.

I ended up e-mailing Sideshow, and they're offering me a two payment flex-pay payment plan for the Belloq exclusive. :D I'm going to try hard to make the two payments that start on February 10. I did cancel the stormtrooper commander, and may have to cancel many others this year. I think the days of having cash to burn are LONG over now. Even with working two jobs, and my wife working one job it's hard to survive nowadays and make "ends meet".

:chew

Glad you made it work!

The flex pay is not such a bad idea. I may have to do that as well!

And try not to worry too much. Sounds like you're not one to give up easily and since you're willing to put in the work and effort, you'll come out of it okay.

:grouphug

What really gets me is how many incompetent poops still have cushy jobs, while other talented hard working people can't find a thing!

Thanks for the reassuring words Jim. It's been a tough time financially for us. I love this hobby, but sometimes it gets expensive. So I really have to pick and choose carefully what I can get on my limited budget. Working two jobs doesn't leave me much free time either. But right now I have to do it.

had to cancel mine.. i fear a poop storm is approaching me. Hopefully when things settle back down Ill be able to pick it up. But it wont due me any good now if I dont have a house to display him in!

my exclusive wl just got converted...I only want the scene piece...not the figure...

I think thats most people wants...Personally, all I want is the dio scene piece as well...I would assume that next week Sideshow will start charging credit cards, however, Im still on the fence on this. $140 is just so much for this, I dont even have Hot Toys Batman yet, which I rather have, but I refuse to pay some EBAY seller $100 for the scene piece.

I got an email the other day telling me that they will debit my card on the 5the Feb, mine then goes to the European wareshouse for shipping so hopefully not long - cant wait for this one!

Back