Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason I'm keeping this is because of the environment. It better be worth it.

I have a feeling that Belloq will be a surprise hit. I'm tempted to set him up in his khaki outfit from the beginning of the film, when he steals the golden idol from Indy.

Unfortunately I had to cancel too. My wife's car is starting to have some problems so now its time to get a new one and the Indy line got the ax.:monkey2

I didn't pre-order Belloq, mainly because of the version they chose. I would have preferred him in the Safari outfit. But if he comes out looking good, I may pick him up on the secondary market. The idol environment is not all that important to me. I'm more interested in the Ark that comes with Toht, and I think Toht is more visually appealing anyways.

Well something had to give and like the others guys Belloq was it, with other things I want I cant have it all and have had to cancel my exclusive.

I just hope that a board member benefits and gets the conversion from wait list.

Maybe it was an impulse buy to start with, it was the idol chamber I was more interested in, but with the £/$ it doesnt help - £120 for the chamber just doesnt make sense at the moment.

Oh well:rolleyes:

Sad to hear about so many cancellations. Did you guys have the exclusive on order? Would you all consider getting the figure only, or do you think Rene is only worth it for the environment? Just curious to know what straw it was that broke the camel's back.

Sad to hear about so many cancellations. Did you guys have the exclusive on order? Would you all consider getting the figure only, or do you think Rene is only worth it for the environment? Just curious to know what straw it was that broke the camel's back.

Yeah, me too. There's no way I'm canceling. I'll cancel some Star Wars stuff before I cancel any Indy figures. I'm stoked to be getting Belloq and Toht with those AWESOME environments. Although that Flex-Pay option is mighty tempting too...with so many other things on the horizon (HT Iron Man...must get all THREE! :D)

:rock

Yeah, me too. There's no way I'm canceling. I'll cancel some Star Wars stuff before I cancel any Indy figures. I'm stoked to be getting Belloq and Toht with those AWESOME environments. Although that Flex-Pay option is mighty tempting too...with so many other things on the horizon (HT Iron Man...must get all THREE! :D)

:rock

I did keep IM but I did have to flex pay him which I was more than happy to do.

I cancelled the DEAD Harbinger, but no way I'm cancelling this.

It was the other away around for me. While I like all of the Indy movies I really don't have much of an Indy collection so I will just have to be happy with my one Indy figure for the time being.

I'm just done with the DEAD line for good now. The overpriced Harbinger (which is unnecessarily on the Prometheus body) did it for me.

I actually didn't have Belloq on order until they announced Toht. He wasn't that appealing to me (just a guy in a suit). But Belloq and Toht together? Suddenly they both became must-haves, especially with their exclusives. Part of me feels really guilty because of their extremely high costs, but I'm cutting back to the bare necessities. I even cut the Joes in favor of these two.

I'm half-hoping they don't release any more great figures for a while so I won't have to feel bad passing them by or stretch my money to get them! Bring on more 3rd tier characters!

Well something had to give and like the others guys Belloq was it, with other things I want I cant have it all and have had to cancel my exclusive.

I just hope that a board member benefits and gets the conversion from wait list.

Maybe it was an impulse buy to start with, it was the idol chamber I was more interested in, but with the £/$ it doesnt help - £120 for the chamber just doesnt make sense at the moment.

Oh well:rolleyes:

I believe ForbiddenPlanet.com has them for £100 if you change your mind...

Back