Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster-Updated Page31

Nice work man... I really liked your repaint of the HB, but I'm really loving the war machine HB :rock:rock:rock:

Now THAT is cool. Any tips on making the custom mini-guns etc?

From observation, i reckon the large rear gun is from the Matrix APU, and the minigun on the left arm is from the 9" IM2 War Machine, including feedbelt.
But if you want to make your own mini gun(s), have some modelling tools and can do a bit of scratchbuilding yourself, there are kits available. I can send you a link if you like.
Guns are easy to make. A few interesting shapes and a barrel are all that's required.

DSCF2243.jpg

21072010296.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4360-1.jpg

IMG_4361-1.jpg

Looks like it's time for Barry's workshop to start cranking out APU & WM replica's ;)

Is there a Warmachine HB in the Avengers AOU?... i know it's a stupid question, but is there?

Is there a Warmachine HB in the Avengers AOU?... i know it's a stupid question, but is there?

I doubt it will be in AOU. In fact Warmachine is not in the avengers team.

Ug got the 2nd gundam marker in today and just about barely finished before it died , still a couple spots to touch up but its done other then a clear coat. Also dug up my hd camera so i could get good shots. Also started a new project , a full size custom venom madness stand up , ceiling is 7 foot , venom almost touches it , arms attach separate of course. Lots of mods to the original figure used.
Front.JPG Front Right.JPG
Back Right.JPG Back.JPG
Back Left.JPG Top.JPG

And the start of the other project.
the job.jpg

Thanks man , looks pretty good next to the hulk.
hnhb.JPG

Man there are some nice friggin repaints on here!!
In order from first to last posted
Hb 1 unknown creator
Hb 2 ironmann
Hb 3 Xerowolf
Hb 4 Cobraka22
Hb 5 Nonsenboi
Hb 6 cofphoto
Hb 7 batman232
Hb 8 Hexic
Hb 9 ironmann 2
Hb 10 ironmann 3
Hb 11 Ericonwheelz
Hb 12 Original unpainted
together.jpg

Cant wait to see more!! Great job guys!!

Nice picture collage of all.

Ug got the 2nd gundam marker in today and just about barely finished before it died , still a couple spots to touch up but its done other then a clear coat. Also dug up my hd camera so i could get good shots. Also started a new project , a full size custom venom madness stand up , ceiling is 7 foot , venom almost touches it , arms attach separate of course. Lots of mods to the original figure used.
View attachment 174864 View attachment 174865
View attachment 174866 View attachment 174867
View attachment 174868 View attachment 174869

And the start of the other project.
View attachment 174870
Btw great job bro [emoji4]

Had to do a side by side.

Awesome job! :rock

Between work and my Son's hockey schedule, I can tell this is gonna be a long project (but from what I'm seeing here it'll be worth it). Mine is still sitting on the workbench waiting to be primed. I was kicking around some different lighting options and finally decided LED was the best bet. Now I'm just waiting on them to arrive so I can put them in and seal him up so I can start painting. I'm still planning on picking up a 2nd HB because every time I do a project like this, I'll think of a better way to do something after it's too late.:lol

Between work and my Son's hockey schedule, I can tell this is gonna be a long project (but from what I'm seeing here it'll be worth it). Mine is still sitting on the workbench waiting to be primed. I was kicking around some different lighting options and finally decided LED was the best bet. Now I'm just waiting on them to arrive so I can put them in and seal him up so I can start painting. I'm still planning on picking up a 2nd HB because every time I do a project like this, I'll think of a better way to do something after it's too late.:lol

Hockey player? Awesome! Looking forward to your LED work, and def agree to get 2 b/c you learn a ton from the first one you do. :exactly:

Speaking of Hulkbuster number 2, here's a work in progress pic of my 2nd one (right) which I really wanted to do as my first but was too chicken. :lol

Marvel Now! Black and gold Iron Man color scheme is my fave so this will go with my Mk 7 and War Machine Marvel Now! custom figures once it's completed. :)

Still have to do the blackwash on the first figure too. :thud:

d55ccb14-6249-44cb-9c6c-3b6562cbaf20_zpsaru0dggx.jpg

Back