Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster-Updated Page31

The Gaia Multi primer itself is transparent and I painted it black afterwards. Only spray a thin layer is good enough.

Here is the work update

View attachment 182742

Hey cyberkamiry, love your work so far ^^ Could you tell me what brand of spray paint and what type of colour are you using for your hulkbuster's red parts? Thank you!!!

Hey guys! Im planning to do a repaint of the hulkbuster myself but I have a problem...I dont really know which brand/type of spray paint to get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

I finally got one of these in the post today.
I'm really going to have to hit one of you guys up in the US to get me another couple, lol. They just don't sell them here!
I am torn between doing a straight up tidy job on the paint, and going in a totally different direction.

Hey Barry, you have helped me out plenty of times, and they are readily available here. I'd be more than happy to help you get a couple more. Just message me on Facebook.

They're so much fun to do, I'm starting on #3 and may even get another one myself. I need to figure out what all of those awesome machine guns are that everyone is putting on theirs.

Thanks my friend! :duff Looking forward to seeing your black version.

I was able to finally finish my War Machine variant this week which was inspired by yours as you know ;)

Thanks again for your pro tips and advice on this one!!!! :hi5 :rock

82c0dcfc-5101-40d1-adb0-3a1028663717_zps29xijo6c.jpg

4bb816a9-8160-4c2e-ba6d-54b345b7c112_zpsymj0wpcp.jpg

a1b5278b-807b-42fb-9697-5c8b3df3d987_zpshu1zzuvj.jpg

1c14d5ef-a5ac-4df4-b12e-41726621872b_zpsud0hdh7k.jpg

67abdfcf-58b5-4bf7-8a55-7c265dac4cc9_zpss4p3rtui.jpg

That is BAD ASS

The cheapest I found this figure in the UK is £50.
I now have to order from US. Costs £40 instead with shipping.
Going to paint the **** outta this!

Hey guys! Im planning to do a repaint of the hulkbuster myself but I have a problem...I dont really know which brand/type of spray paint to get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

It seems everyone here is using different paints, and everyone is getting awesome results! :lol

I almost want you to just use w/e you want and surprise us with something new haha!
I finally got one of these in the post today.
I'm really going to have to hit one of you guys up in the US to get me another couple, lol. They just don't sell them here!
I am torn between doing a straight up tidy job on the paint, and going in a totally different direction.

Hey Barry, you have helped me out plenty of times, and they are readily available here. I'd be more than happy to help you get a couple more. Just message me on Facebook.

They're so much fun to do, I'm starting on #3 and may even get another one myself. I need to figure out what all of those awesome machine guns are that everyone is putting on theirs.

:goodpost: Exactly as Cof said Barry, you know you can hit me up anytime for them as you've helped me personally and the community a ton in the past. These are such a fun project, I'll be picking up my 4th this week I think!

And cof: I want to see an Iron Patriot Hulkbuster! ;)

That is BAD ASS

Thank you very much for the compliment! After seeing Ironman's I had to have one for my collection! War Machine FTMFW!!! :rock

I must spread rep before giving it to you again lol.

The cheapest I found this figure in the UK is £50.
I now have to order from US. Costs £40 instead with shipping.
Going to paint the **** outta this!

Looking forward to yours :duff

IMG_1616.jpg

The paintjobs weren't done by me. The Hulkbuster was done by ironmann.

Back