Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what they mean by the events taking place in 2013 AND 10 years after the RC incident is maybe the 3 storylines don't all happen at the same exact time. Maybe all 3 incidents happen at different points in time?

This guessing game is what makes this so much fun :)

I think what they mean by the events taking place in 2013 AND 10 years after the RC incident is maybe the 3 storylines don't all happen at the same exact time. Maybe all 3 incidents happen at different points in time?

This guessing game is what makes this so much fun :)

I was thinking the same thing. For all we know, each campaign may be months to years apart!

I was thinking the same thing. For all we know, each campaign may be months to years apart!

Possibly but didn't someone comment that the campaigns will overlap each other?

The official storyline description also describes Chris' campaign "at the same time" as Leon's.

Possibly but didn't someone comment that the campaigns will overlap each other?

The official storyline description also describes Chris' campaign "at the same time" as Leon's.

Dunno, I know in the trailer, Chris is seen in the European like village where "Alex" is and "Alex" is seen in China with Ashley/Sherry.

Move and shoot! Now we are talking.

I still remember popping in RE5 and playing it for 20min and then ejecting the disk and returning it to the store (i played up to the bit where You had to run around some arena, climbing ladders and running on upper platforms to evade the horde).

The stop and gun mechanics felt so contrived...and this is coming from someone who has played and completed RE2, 3 and 4 and played a bit of RE1 and code Veronica.

Why do I get the feeling Chris is hunting down Alex Wesker due to thinking Alex is evil like Albert?

He is in the same places as that guy sooo probaly. I just wonder how Leon is going to fit into chris and alex's story.

They just should have made Leon the only playable character.

Leon > any other character in the RE saga

They just should have made Leon the only playable character.

Leon > any other character in the RE saga

Only because Albert Wesker isn't a main playable character in story mode. Otherwise, Wesker > All

Albert-wesker.jpg

May the most badass RE villian ever rest in peace...if that's possible :lol

Only because Albert Wesker isn't a main playable character in story mode. Otherwise, Wesker > All

Albert-wesker.jpg

May the most badass RE villian ever rest in peace...if that's possible :lol

Wesker was awesome till they made RE5...

RE5 Wesker = Crap

Back