Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is being advertised on TV already. I think it's gonna be mega and Capcom know it too. There's gotta be alot of confidence there to start advertising it 11 months before it's released.

This game is being advertised on TV already. I think it's gonna be mega and Capcom know it too. There's gotta be alot of confidence there to start advertising it 11 months before it's released.

capcom wants people to know that they put zombies back in the game and they have to show leon off also

Have you seen any ganados or majinis in the trailer? (not including el gigante cause he is'nt a ganado)

And why you assume that they meet or not each other if Chris in RE5 says " ..Ganado detailed in the kennedy report"?..:slap

-
-
-
-
-
-

In fact, Chris and Leon are supermegafriends, and they spend and enjoy their free time sharing each other their nightmares, survival adventures, monster experiences and all the stuff related with RE every night... while they drink a cool beer at the corner bar :lol

Becuase of the ganado, those people chris fights remind me of them:slap. Think about it.

How do you know and i still find it hard to believe that in Tgs we got fake trailers with small confirmations but in random ass january we get a ton of ____. I'm not complaining but its still odd they picked this month.

Collected info, as of currently. I pretty much copy pasted, so all credit to where it's due from other websites and peoples:

Quick Info Guide:
-Ashley is the blonde female character
-Splitscreen returns (for two people)
-2-6 player co-op
-2-8 player online
-Moving/shooting is in
-Cover system is in
-Game takes places in 2013 *and* 10 years after Raccoon City (this is conflicting...)
-Info on a demo will arrive in the coming months
-It is implied co-op is seen in the trailer
-150 person development team, 600 total with all outsourcing/support staff
-In development for 2 years so far

Where that info comes from:

Xbox.com Update: (via miladesn)

re6-6owyj5.png

re6-7emyyz.png

Source: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/RESIDENT-EVIL-6/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80243430819

Ashley Confirmed:

re6-13zxzi.png

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=222592004491204&set=a.126234657460273.33735.102455583171514 [Via Friedreich]

In development for two years:

re6-2foybm.png

A demo is coming eventually:

re6-320bco.png

Co-op is seen in the trailer:

re6-4pqx31.png

You can move/shoot and there's a cover system.

re6-5lrbuc.png

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/RE_Games

CVX's Premium Party Information:

GvhCT.png

lZ3M8.png

AndriaSang Extra Note:

RE6 has the largest staff count in series history, said Hirabayashi. He gave a specific figure of around 150 people, but noted that when you add in overseas staff and other contributing parties, it comes to over 600.

Source: https://andriasang.com/comzps/re6_anniversary_details/

Becuase of the ganado, those people chris fights remind me of them:slap. Think about it.

Watch the GT video (they say could be G-Virus, t-Virus creatures, or BOWS and not ganados or Majinis infected cause las plagas), and think about it again :lol

How do you know and i still find it hard to believe that in Tgs we got fake trailers with small confirmations but in random ass january we get a ton of ____. I'm not complaining but its still odd they picked this month.

Because the advert ended with 20/11/12.

Its called speculation. Learn what that word means.

Some of them are just speculation, ( before and/ or after RE5 cause it's not clear) and some of them are confirmed by the game producers (Ashley Graham and not Sherry Birkin, multiplayer, Co.op, Bigger RE to date..)

Last edited:
I really hope co op is optional but doesn't sound like it. I want my character to be alone in a resi game and not with an AI partner. Removes the tension and fear.

Some of them are just speculation, ( before and/ or after RE5 cause it's not clear) and some of them are confirmed by the game producers (Ashley Graham and not Sherry Birkin, multiplayer, Co.op, Bigger RE to date..)

Yea some are not all. Look how we keep going back in forth to whether its alex or hubk or sherry or ashley, prequal or sequal.

Collected info, as of currently. I pretty much copy pasted, so all credit to where it's due from other websites and peoples:

Quick Info Guide:
-2-6 player co-op
-2-8 player online
-Moving/shooting is in
-Cover system is in
-Game takes places in 2013 *and* 10 years after Raccoon City (this is conflicting...)

2-6 player co-op? Interesting. Seems like we might get some special Co-op mode, fun.

Weird about the timeline...

Thanks for all the awesome info Plasmid! :1-1:

Quick Info Guide:
-2-6 player co-op
-2-8 player online
-Moving/shooting is in
-Cover system is in

Now This is the way to do it. Announce your game a year before it releases rather than at the beginning of development for an agonizing wait! Unlike some companies *cough* Konami *cough* Square*cough* Team Ico

Also time paradox! The world ends in 2012 duh.

Back