Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still thinking that RE6 will take place shortly after RE5. Early to mid-2009 is technically ten and a half years after Raccoon City, but it's not eleven years...so maybe they just rounded down to 10?

Or maybe Capcom just suck at counting :lol

I'm still thinking that RE6 will take place shortly after RE5. Early to mid-2009 is technically ten and a half years after Raccoon City, but it's not eleven years...so maybe they just rounded down to 10?

Or maybe Capcom just suck at counting :lol

It Has a lot of sense if RE6 takes place right before RE5.

For example:

According with RE5, Alex Wesker betrayed Spencer:

"They are only interested in my blood" that's what "Alex Wesker " says in the trailer, and could explain that betrayal and change sides

And if you remember the beginning and words of chris in RE5..These words (introdution) could represent the events that occurred in RE6

Besides..Chris in RE6 looks less "bulky" than in RE5 was :lol

But well.. all this things and thoughts are just speculation (but "very strong" rumors like I said), at least, until Capcom confirm the officiall plot of RE6

Last edited:
It Has a lot of sense if RE6 takes place right before RE5.

For example:

According with RE5, Alex Wesker betrayed Spencer:

"They are only interested in my blood" that's what "Alex Wesker " says in the trailer, and could explain that betrayal and change sides

And if you remember the beginning and words of chris in RE5..These words (introdution) could represent the events that occurred in RE6

Besides..Chris in RE6 looks less "bulky" than in RE5 was :lol

But well.. all this things and thoughts are just speculation (but "very strong" rumors like I said), at least, until Capcom confirm the officiall plot of RE6

But in parts of the trailer, especially with Chris, there appears to be the same kind of Plagas-infected people that were in RE5. Yet in RE5, Chris reacts as if it's the first time he's seen them, "they're acting like those Ganado detailed in the Kennedy report".

So, I dunno...if RE6 was set beforehand, wouldn't Chris be familiar with those type of infected?

Either way, it won't affect how awesome it'll be :rock

Or maybe Capcom realize that people hated RE5 so they're going to ignore that title and reboot it in the future. Lol

But in parts of the trailer, especially with Chris, there appears to be the same kind of Plagas-infected people that were in RE5. Yet in RE5, Chris reacts as if it's the first time he's seen them, "they're acting like those Ganado detailed in the Kennedy report".

So, I dunno...if RE6 was set beforehand, wouldn't Chris be familiar with those type of infected?

Either way, it won't affect how awesome it'll be :rock

I notice that aswell.. but in RE6 ,I think these kinda "plagas" things are just B.O.W's, and don't look like humans.. I mean, In RE5 he says: "they're acting like those Ganado detailed in the Kennedy report", referring to the people of the village and their behavior, however, they aré still humans (infected) and not like BOW's. ( lickers, hunters.etc)

Anyways this is just especulation and nothing confirmed yet:horror

Last edited:
But Chris never encountered any Ganado's or plaga before. I'll hold off on the rumours or speculations for now. I'm sure Capcom is going to shock us all!

Last edited:
But Chris never encountered any Ganado's or plaga.

Like I said before, these things in the trailer may be just BOW's (or infected with T-virus or G-virus) and not infected humans with plagas (ganados or Majini )

Btw:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwrW4KEorI0[/ame]

I didnt notice until now, but some scenes related with "Alex Wesker" may be takes place in Spain ( RE4)

Back to Spain after RE5 or RE6 takes place just after RE4 ?? .Questions and more questions ..:lol

Last edited:
I really hope it's after RE5. The global scale they're going for seems so apocalyptic, and if it goes from this (re6) to the relatively isolated event of RE5 - in a chronological sense - it'll feel weird.

:lecture:exactly::lecture

:goodpost:

I suppose the RE5 story line was a closed one. They just went to find the origin of the Las Plagas virus and thwarted Weskers plan. RE6 can still go on and not touch that story line.
I don't recall RE5 talking about the state of the rest of the world going in

I wonder if they'll change Chris's outfit color to green before the game is released. :p

Nah I Really dont think this is a prequal. In RE5 chris says Ganado detailed in the kennedy report. If thats a sequal to this game then that would mean leon and chris havent met. Btw this game is supposed to connected all the stories of each character. So leon is probaly protecting the person chris is angry at. I also know that chris may also be hunting the bald guy since he's also in china with chris. Chris is also seen in the same village as that guy. So hopefully we will see Leon and chris fight.

Nah I Really dont think this is a prequal. In RE5 chris says Ganado detailed in the kennedy report. If thats a sequal to this game then that would mean leon and chris havent met.

Have you seen any ganados or majinis in the trailer? (not including el gigante cause he is'nt a ganado)

And why you assume that they meet or not each other if Chris in RE5 says " ..Ganado detailed in the kennedy report"?..:slap

-
-
-
-
-
-

In fact, Chris and Leon are supermegafriends, and they spend and enjoy their free time sharing each other their nightmares, survival adventures, monster experiences and all the stuff related with RE every night... while they drink a cool beer at the corner bar :lol

Last edited:
Leon and Chris were in communication years ago. Leon is the one to tell Chris where to find Claire in Code Veronica so they likely stayed in touch or were already in communication given both of their unique circumstances and stuff from Racoon City.

So i dont think RE6 taking place before RE5 makes a bit of difference as far as Leon and Chris's relationship is concerned

Back