Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
201212495834_7.jpg

The new guy, totally resembles ol' Albert here. I'm starting to think this guy truly is the mysterious Alex Wesker.

Is it November 20th yet? :impatient:

Hey November is very soon especially when you consider that MGS Rising was announced 2 years ago, The last Guardian 4 and Final Fantasy Verses 6 years ago!
Im glad that they waited this long and then "bam!" hit us with that awesome trailer

Can't wait for this game. I hope hot toys or someone do figures as I've always wanted a Chris and leon together on my shelves.

I can't wait for this game.
It seems to be getting alot of hate though!(Not on here.)
I've been playing since the beginning...And absolutely LOVED the slow paced creepiness of the early games.
But this and operation Raccoon city look fantastic.
Im really just happy to be in a dark city with UNDEAD zombies rather than in village's with majini..No to say that I didn't enjoyed 4 and 5 aswell.
The line.
"This is raccoon city all over again"
Has me very excited.:yess:

Hopefully hot toys picks this one up.

I can't wait for this game.
It seems to be getting alot of hate though!(Not on here.)
I've been playing since the beginning...And absolutely LOVED the slow paced creepiness of the early games.
But this and operation Raccoon city look fantastic.
Im really just happy to be in a dark city with UNDEAD zombies rather than in village's with majini..No to say that I didn't enjoyed 4 and 5 aswell.
The line.
"This is raccoon city all over again"
Has me very excited.:yess:

Hopefully hot toys picks this one up.
Hate...? Where? I thought fans were happy with joy.

I see alot of mixed complaints saying "I wanna go back to the original clunky controls and bad camera fans" and of course the ever so popular. "WAHHHHH Its not horror anymore its all action fans" I see alot of positives tho becuase RE has drawn alot of new fans and recaptured old ones like myself. The oldschool thirty somthing year old fans, not so much.

So, just bought a Gamecube. i've never had one before.
So, just bought RE-Remake. I've never played it before.
So, just bought RE-Zero. I've never played it before.

Back