Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6017962289_5cc31211fa_z.jpg

yum.gif

Oh I have a quick re question, in re1 when you find Chris or Jill locked in the cell, how did they get there? Did Wesker sneak up and whack em in the head when they were wandering the mansion?

Oh I have a quick re question, in re1 when you find Chris or Jill locked in the cell, how did they get there? Did Wesker sneak up and whack em in the head when they were wandering the mansion?
Wesker or Barry hitting them over the head is the only way. They are the only ones who really knew what was going on. It can be assumed both Barry and Wesker had they're own copy of the mansion keys so they were able to move about apparently freely. Though, its probably just Wesker given the cell was in the underground lab and im not sure if Barry had been given a tour yet from Wesker...

Infact, it can only be Wesker because on Jills scenario you can flee with Both Chris and Barry and not a word is said. So it must of been Alby

The Moby line. Comes with STARS Jill.

Woah, whast that Re 3 hunter? It could totally pass as in scale

We are civilized men, women & Project_A but as soon as theres an outsider its boooooo the stranger boooooo

and what?! :lol

Wesker or Barry hitting them over the head is the only way. They are the only ones who really knew what was going on. It can be assumed both Barry and Wesker had they're own copy of the mansion keys so they were able to move about apparently freely. Though, its probably just Wesker given the cell was in the underground lab and im not sure if Barry had been given a tour yet from Wesker...

Infact, it can only be Wesker because on Jills scenario you can flee with Both Chris and Barry and not a word is said. So it must of been Alby

It never made any sense to me he was able to get the other character to the jail in the lab when Wesker didn't have any of the keys...

The biggest plot hole in RE history comes with RE Zero. How did Enrico get the lab in Zero (which was probably the RE2 lab) which was miles and miles away not long after Rebecca while on foot and THEN hike all the way back to the crash site and find the Mansion?:slap

It never made any sense to me he was able to get the other character to the jail in the lab when Wesker didn't have any of the keys...

The biggest plot hole in RE history comes with RE Zero. How did Enrico get the lab in Zero (which was probably the RE2 lab) which was miles and miles away not long after Rebecca while on foot and THEN hike all the way back to the crash site and find the Mansion?:slap

That's just another reason on the list of reasons as to why RE0 is stupid. At least it made Enrico more bad ***.

Back