Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest plot hole in RE history comes with RE Zero. How did Enrico get the lab in Zero (which was probably the RE2 lab) which was miles and miles away not long after Rebecca while on foot and THEN hike all the way back to the crash site and find the Mansion?:slap
The only thing i can think with Enrico, is he too was also being manipulated by Wesker. And much like Barry was able to kind of move about the Mansion and its surroundings freely Enrico might of knew the location of the Lab. And if he did know about the lab theres a good chance he could of accessed one of the emergency trains into its ground floor or another one of the cable cars. What he was doing there its not sure at all.

But i think his speech in the underground during re 1-remake about how STARS are being brought down was more than just an assumption that he made from being shot. And then Wesker silenced him before he could spill any more info.

That's just another reason on the list of reasons as to why RE0 is stupid. At least it made Enrico more bad ***.

And the magic elevator that somehow links the Birkin lab with the Training Facility? There was a big discussion on this on the horror.com on how Zero ****s up all the geography of Raccoon city.

Like is there two labs? But why would they recreate another lab miles away to be a exact duplicate of Marcus's? And the 0 lab was abandoned in July and if it was Birkin's it should of had employees and running. :pow

It never made any sense to me he was able to get the other character to the jail in the lab when Wesker didn't have any of the keys...

The biggest plot hole in RE history comes with RE Zero. How did Enrico get the lab in Zero (which was probably the RE2 lab) which was miles and miles away not long after Rebecca while on foot and THEN hike all the way back to the crash site and find the Mansion?:slap

That's just another reason on the list of reasons as to why RE0 is stupid. At least it made Enrico more bad ***.

:google:google:google

REboot!

The only thing i can think with Enrico, is he too was also being manipulated by Wesker. And much like Barry was able to kind of move about the Mansion and its surroundings freely Enrico might of knew the location of the Lab. And if he did know about the lab theres a good chance he could of accessed one of the emergency trains into its ground floor or another one of the cable cars. What he was doing there its not sure at all.

But i think his speech in the underground during re 1-remake about how STARS are being brought down was more than just an assumption that he made from being shot. And then Wesker silenced him before he could spill any more info.

Which is why we need a Bravo Team game starring Forest and Richard :yess:

And the magic elevator that somehow links the Birkin lab with the Training Facility? There was a big discussion on this on the horror.com on how Zero ****s up all the geography of Raccoon city.

Like is there two labs? But why would they recreate another lab miles away to be a exact duplicate of Marcus's? And the 0 lab was abandoned in July and if it was Birkin's it should of had employees and running. :pow

Seriously REboot!

RE was and is all over the place. Nothing makes sense at this point. :lol

Actresses-Without-Teeth-Beyonce.jpg

Did u get what I was tryin to say?

U.B.C.S. Greens
mikhail-victor.jpg

As for S.T.A.R.S. from the game, I really HATED the various colours of the Vests. Who are they with all the colours? SPECTRUM from Captain Scarlett?

It is personal pref, I think for UMBRELLA Corp Uniformed would be the key, same with S.T.A.R.S. which thankfully they addressed in the film.

As said enjoy both aspects of the RE franchise but Films for uniforms rule easily over the game versions.

Back