Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U.B.C.S. Greens
mikhail-victor.jpg

As for S.T.A.R.S. from the game, I really HATED the various colours of the Vests. Who are they with all the colours? SPECTRUM from Captain Scarlett?

It is personal pref, I think for UMBRELLA Corp Uniformed would be the key, same with S.T.A.R.S. which thankfully they addressed in the film.

As said enjoy both aspects of the RE franchise but Films for uniforms rule easily over the game versions.

I love the in-game outfits. Sure they're nonsensical but that's the appeal.

Just off the top of my head, hot toys the expendables Barney Ross or hot toys predators Royce boots may work.

It's also worth noting hot toys predators noland Boots are the same as the Barney boots.

Great looking Leon by the way.

Thank you very much for your help & comments! I'm not willing to pay $30-40 on shoes for toys, but I'll certainly keep my eye out for them on eBay,
I might be able to get them for less, if I'm patient (or lucky). I have ACI's black combat boots, I was thinking of using those if nothing else worked.
Also saw a pair on eBay that I could modify but I might wait and see if I can get those HT boots, they might be proportioned a bit better than ACI's
and would be a lot easier than modifying the others. :)

That's a really good start. I recommend switching bodies though.

Thank you. :) The sculpt is an old HT Wenton Miller head with a sculpted neck. I'm not scared of modifying faces but a bit of
removing necks. I'm not sure that I could do it and that's kind of forces me to stick with the body he is on right now. I would
like to switch him to a more muscular body with less obvious joints (ACI's Christian for example except it's sold out with most
USA dealers and is going for way more than I'm willing to pay for it on ebay).

TTM19 would do.

Great start though. :clap

I have a TTM19, I don't like the length of its chest. I'm a bit picky about bodies, particularly the length of the pectorals in relation
to the length of the face; most bodies have incredibly short pecs - I'm not a fan of that. My Leon would be wearing clothes all of the
time, however, as tight as Leon's shirt is the length of his chest would always be too obvious for me to ignore. Thank you very much. :)

- Enzyme

He sounds so suicidal

He needs to listen to the metal gear rising sound track

violenceeee breeeds violeneceeee but in the end it has to be this wayyy

:stick Are you okay? So you gave Tomb Raider a 7.5 score?! :horror:thwak

I hope you gave RE6 a lower score. :mad:
Tombraider pretty much has 0 replay value. Ive replayed it since completion and alot of the areas are cut off due to events in the story so im limited to finding the odd artifact and something to set fire to

TR is a good game but too many people are bumming it hard

i completed RE6 about 10 times in a row by november 10th and im done with it

Tombraider pretty much has 0 replay value. Ive replayed it since completion and alot of the areas are cut off due to events in the story so im limited to finding the odd artifact and something to set fire to

Last time I played RE6 was with Project A and that was in November... and we played it not even 10 minutes :lol

Tom raider pretty much has 0 replay value. Ive replayed it since completion and alot of the areas are cut off due to events in the story so im limited to finding the odd artifact and something to set fire to

I agree with that. :( Multiplayer sucks. I'm hoping to get the platinum, soon. Then I can move on. Last of Us. :yess: Maybe RE Revelations... RE6 killed it for me. Not in the mood to play any RE game.

It was when they released that stupid Agent pack for Ada's scenario :pfft:

I really wanted to like RE6, but too late for that. Plus, MERCS mode couldn't help the game. I get dizzy and end up with my eyes hurting or headache. :lol RE5 Mercs mode didn't do that. Revelations should be RE5 and RE5 should be 6. RE6 should be uhm.... Resident Evil.... [Thinks of something]

I really wanted to like RE6, but too late for that. Plus, MERCS mode couldn't help the game. I get dizzy and end up with my eyes hurting or headache. :lol RE5 Mercs mode didn't do that. Revelations should be RE5 and RE5 should be 6. RE6 should be uhm.... Resident Evil.... [Thinks of something]

Not to mention that god awful music they play in Mercs ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not to mention that god awful music they play in Mercs ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ugh.... I agree! Worst music ever! I only liked when they played Ada's theme during Leon's scenario.

[ame="https://youtu.be/7Wbwf_qJjDU"]https://youtu.be/7Wbwf_qJjDU[/ame]

Back