Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i wasnt to know they were going to release re 4 ada 6 years after the last re 4 figure they released

Calm down and donate your STARS Wesker to me

tumblr_meootc3DNZ1rr3e86o4_r1_250.gif

Get a sugar daddy or a sugar momma. :monkey3

Fake Re 5 diorama (something id like to see, but of course on a better base >_>)

dscf6184z.jpg

to Celebrate my 2 latest RE purchases. Both of which i intend to "diorama" them with current things i own if things work out.

I seriously was about to buy big nose Jill, but I decided I rather make a Retribution Alice.

Also I still need a stand for Apocalypse, but wtf so expensive for a stand. :lol Even the blank ones.

I seriously was about to buy big nose Jill,
You really should, theres only 500 made. Theres bunch of guys ive searched google for who have it and i looked at pictures, tons of guys have reviewed it on youtube. I bought one earlier today. I didnt want it to become the " licker " where it was a case of leave it long enough and they dont come down in price... they become super rare and expensive. Its jill Frickin Valentine!

I might, there's a few on eBay. Is it sold out on HCG?

BTW, the RE HCG thread is kinda lonely. :lol

Theres only 4 people on the board who buy HCG RE! Hopefully they will show the 1:1 Nemesis bust soon. Or more full pose prototype pics for G and Tyrant. If not then ill do a little re 3 jill photoshoot

Fake Re 5 diorama (something id like to see, but of course on a better base >_>)

dscf6184z.jpg

to Celebrate my 2 latest RE purchases. Both of which i intend to "diorama" them with current things i own if things work out.

BTW, You need Sheva.

My sheva is dressed in battlesuit jills robe and mask so you cant tell its her

I think the Hunnigan decal that comes on the re 4 Leon radio is as close as we will get

Back