Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came within inches of ordering the HCG Jill earlier today too. If the seller hadnt of refused to low value mark the package i was ready to buy it and pay then and there. But if i can tart up my Re 3 jill a bit more ill be happy

I came within inches of ordering the HCG Jill earlier today too. If the seller hadnt of refused to low value mark the package i was ready to buy it and pay then and there. But if i can tart up my Re 3 jill a bit more ill be happy

Well it looks like plenty of Nemesis are still lurking around, I think you will have a long opportunity to get one.

It was just my impatience really. Theyre just starting to stock in Europe and if i order from there theres no vat/customs worries. But at the moment there is only maybe 2 in europe and they are about $70 more than the ones in America

It was just my impatience really. Theyre just starting to stock in Europe and if i order from there theres no vat/customs worries. But at the moment there is only maybe 2 in europe and they are about $70 more than the ones in America

:nono

Control yourself! :thwak Is she a want or need?

:nono

Control yourself! :thwak Is she a want or need?
I dont think id know that till i got it in person. With the Nemesis i bought it out of curiosity, and i recently bought my first Play Art. I got them to see them in hand and ive ended up considering thoes " needs ". Same situation with this Jill. I think sometimes it looks awesome, some things i think could change for the better. But id like to have it physically with me to get a feel for it

Well, if you're curious. Go for it! :lol If she'll bring you happiness then pull the trigger. I would be in the same position if I had Nemesis.

Ill hold off for a while now. Ill see how this Triad outfit works out. I was going to sell my Re 3 Jill to Thomas but as it looks like the deals fell through ill spend some more time improving her. Im keeping my current boots, body and skirt but i could do with the triad shirt. And i will try and neaten up her hair somehow.

Is he not making any RE customs anymore? He hasn't posted in here in awhile.

Hair products!

Well, now lets play the waiting game. I also bought a new sweater, actually a blouse.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Bought it! Hopefully it comes in within 30 days as promised. I've shopped from Man of Action Figures before, should be legit.

Decided, i will buy HCG Jill, and my current Jill is going to be the actual re 3 jill ( no gloves, no harness )

So ill have both. Whichever i prefer ill sell on the other

Decided, i will buy HCG Jill, and my current Jill is going to be the actual re 3 jill ( no gloves, no harness )

So ill have both. Whichever i prefer ill sell on the other

:lol You couldn't control yourself. Congrats of getting big nose Jill! :yess::clap

May she bring you peace and happiness. :peace

You should buy Chris.
Nah i reallllllllllly dont need Chris. Im happy with my HT/custom version. But there isnt a real official good Re 3 Jill out there. And i do really like HCG's outside of a few things. But im pretty sure once ive got it in hand ill champion it and take some really nice pics

Ill big nose you in a minute

tumblr_mc0dskEahd1rdo3s9o1_500.gif

Nah i reallllllllllly dont need Chris. Im happy with my HT/custom version. But there isnt a real official good Re 3 Jill out there. And i do really like HCG's outside of a few things. But im pretty sure once ive got it in hand ill champion it and take some really nice pics

You should sell all your HT figures to buy the HCG statues.

Ill part with a few of them to fund Tyrant and maybe G depending on how G comes out

Back