Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fake Re 5 diorama (something id like to see, but of course on a better base >_>)

dscf6184z.jpg

to Celebrate my 2 latest RE purchases. Both of which i intend to "diorama" them with current things i own if things work out.

I must say, bad ***.

That's funny. :lol

HT RE-release Leon!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Here's my completed Claire Redfield. Credit given to Pzycho Custom for the awesome clothing he designed. She turned out great!!!

Kingyakoopa, he has posted here before but obviously doesn't stop by often. He replied to my video saying my creations were his inspiration, I guess that's cool :stick

dscf6193j.jpg

dscf6194u.jpg

I still <3 it. I cant wait to see how my Ada will end up once the HT pieces are released

Playing with your doll?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk
i bought a 1:6 open lighter so i changed her pose to leave her left hand free. but her left hand doesnt hold the lighter too well so i thought i may aswell put a knife in it for a change

:monkey2

Brings back memories with the Sega Dreamcast.
It brigns back my Memories to when it first came up on PSN as a HD >_>

I'm sure your other figures have been :monkey3

Does that M93R come with a stock?
It just comes as is, but the set did come with the rocket launcher, bow gun, dagger and the 2 golden lugers. The Chris came with the grenade launcher, shotgun, rocket launcher, dagger and his glock. Additionally i bought the AK47 shorty and a Colt magnum (i think its the right one just going by looks>_>). So unless ive got ample spare funds in my paypal i dont think ill be getting a rifle or any of the other weapons used.

Sorry. I'm old. :lol
So am i! But i went from playing re 1, 2 and got half into 3 then never touched the franchise again until a few years ago. For no particular reason. But i kinda liked it that way. RE fans had long since played all these games and i only got back into it so i was having fun in all these old school RE's.

So am i! But i went from playing re 1, 2 and got half into 3 then never touched the franchise again until a few years ago. For no particular reason. But i kinda liked it that way. RE fans had long since played all these games and i only got back into it so i was having fun in all these old school RE's.

The first RE game I've ever played was code Veronica. I've never played 1, 2 or 3.

Obviously, I played code Veronica. But yeah.
I've played the RE 1 and 0 remake on the Gamecube.
I've played 4, 5, and soon, 6.

So 2 & 3. I dunno what really happened outside of Wikipedia. :lol

The first RE game I've ever played was code Veronica. I've never played 1, 2 or 3.

Obviously, I played code Veronica. But yeah.
I've played the RE 1 and 0 remake on the Gamecube.
I've played 4, 5, and soon, 6.

So 2 & 3. I dunno what really happened outside of Wikipedia. :lol

Started in 96' at 9 years playing the original, not even the Director's Cut and it scared the living **** out of me.

Back