Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE2/Darkside:

redc-claire-redfield.jpg

made_in_heaven_by_gio_redfield-d3iy3rp.jpg

CodeVeronica/Darkside:

20090101151257!Claire_Redfield.jpg

Let_Me_Live_by_LeonLover.jpg

claire_redfield_3ds_mercenaries_code_veronica_by_dflowen-d4u9t35.png

Obviously different! Either he doesn't care or knows he's wrong but just doesn't like to be called out on his mistakes. :dunno

:lol As long as he's happy.

Decided to overhaul my re 3 jill a bit. Im going to keep her sheva boots intact, and the triad blue top intact when they come as theyre the money pieces. But ive already got her skirt a bit grubby and ive changed her hair from

dscf6006t.jpg

to

DSCF6154_zps377e7287.jpg

And i also intend to add a bit of a scruffy mess on her face like i did with alice. Like shes maybe been licked by a flame or some smoke

988b5c80.jpg

Her facial expression makes it look like shes pissed off so i may aswell make it look like she needs a bath aswell.

Since ill likely have 2 re 3 jills at the same time i took advantage of the chance to muck her up a bit

Made my own crappy video. I don't like posting live videos with my voice, and I find it weird when people do that. Therefore, slide show!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Yi-KPtjo5ps[/ame]

I bought post Transformation Krauser a few years ago super cheap. Then i sold it super cheap. Now i wish i had one to battle with Re 4 Ada

see kiva. thats why you dont get rid of your main ****. now you must SUFFER!!!
Ive got to rotate stock otherwise id never get anything new

If i didnt sell any of my collections i would still be stuck with 30 Megazords, then a ton of kamen rider toys, then all HT predator figures, then All sideshow and HCG Predator props ect!

well, if youre into all that stuff then by all means..................just dont get mad you dont have an infected krauser when you got megazords and kamen riders..........................

Back