Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscf6313k.jpg

anybody interested in it $20 shipped before i ebay it?

Finish your Jill!!! :mad:

Well, i sold bits of her and kept other bits to give already existing figures

i keep trying to minimize my collection to the essential characters and i had 6 Versions of Jill -_-

Well, i sold bits of her and kept other bits to give already existing figures

i keep trying to minimize my collection to the essential characters and i had 6 Versions of Jill -_-

You are to Jill what Project A is to Alice :lol

So what do you have left?

BSAA Jill
Battle Suit Jill
HCG Jill (I think you said you were selling that?)
REmake Jill?

I have Battlesuit Jill, STARS Jill, HCG Jill & "Regina" Outfit Jill from the Moby **** line. And i am selling HCG Jill but ive not yet had any sales, plenty of watchers but no sales

I have Battlesuit Jill, STARS Jill, HCG Jill & "Regina" Outfit Jill from the Moby **** line. And i am selling HCG Jill but ive not yet had any sales, plenty of watchers but no sales

Oh I forgot you weren't only counting 1/6 scales. What are you asking for Jill? What did you pay for her?

i paid £157 shipped from hong kong and its for sale £145 posted within the UK at the moment

$T2eC16hHJH8E9qSEYPG%28BRcthL,KWQ~~60_58.JPG

I wouldn't lose hope, someone might jump in right before the listing ends and place a bid.

I really hope they do Leon and Claire from RE2.

Its a buy it now, if it doesnt sell ill keep it for a bit but its not a keeper. Whatever humans they will release from the RE line i wouldnt buy one. HCG cannot paint human skin at all

The skin on Nemesis has a nice sheen to it but Jill's is so bland. Nemesis looks like he could a real little monster on your shelves but Jill is lifeless

Its a buy it now, if it doesnt sell ill keep it for a bit but its not a keeper. Whatever humans they will release from the RE line i wouldnt buy one. HCG cannot paint human skin at all

The skin on Nemesis has a nice sheen to it but Jill's is so bland. Nemesis looks like he could a real little monster on your shelves but Jill is lifeless

You got that right, I'm not a fan of her or Chris's statues. If they weren't painted so flat they would be flying off the shelves.

Back