Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're nontoxic

jill_valentine_snapshot_by_sarah_273-d50p9fp.jpg

The material is quite thin, can you not put a wrap of darker blue material around her torso underneith the triad top so it looks darker?

Thats what i was going to do, i had a simple blue tube top i was using on mine and i was going to put the triad shirt right over it so some of the darkness would come through

I still have the other top. Which I like the color. Hhhmmmm I'll give it a try. It's just too light. :( But the stitching & tailoring is really good.

Still needs a lot of work!!!

REAlice_zps9706a651.jpg

The jeans should be here tomorrow, I hope. :lol They're in LA at the moment. I need to dye the belt, should holster, jeans, and the top which need some tailoring. Then give her longer hair. Oh take out the second baton from storage.

She'll be pose like this:

ResidentEvilApocalypse-Still2.jpg

No, I won't be cutting the jeans. :lol

You should totally cut the jeans to show some leg, and the string vest to show more of the top and her abs. It would look alot more detailed just be cutting a few bits here n there!

Yeah, she still needs work done. I won't start until I have everything in hand. I might replace a few things here and there but this is a low budget custom. :lol

I had about 75% of the materials already.

I was wondering, are the Dragon Code Veronica 12" Chris and Claire still hold up today? Anybody owns these?

The guns and clothing they come with are great, the downside is the heads and body on the Dragon figures. A few of us here bought the Dragon figures and swapped out their bodies for better bodies and in chris's case the HT chris head. And they look awesome. But to stand the Dragon figures next to HT figures would make them look a bit lacking and a bit shorter.

The guns and clothing they come with are great, the downside is the heads and body on the Dragon figures. A few of us here bought the Dragon figures and swapped out their bodies for better bodies and in chris's case the HT chris head. And they look awesome. But to stand the Dragon figures next to HT figures would make them look a bit lacking and a bit shorter.

I don't mind swapping bodies, might as well get one of those seamless ones for Claire (why not?), and I can deal with the possibility of repainting them, as long as the head sculpt is good. From what I've seen of Chris and Claire, they look erm, ugly(?).

So what are the issues with the heads that you mentioned?

Well, the heads look way too cartoony. I mean, theyre kinda accurate to the game i guess Code Veronica did have a cartoony look. But when you have them stood near human looking figures its jawing. I used a TTM19 body on the Dragon Chris outfit and HT Chris head, a phicen seamless body for my claire and used her dragon hair sculpt on seperate female headsculpt. With a few little changes to the outfits on each, nothing major

dscf6314q.jpg

Well, the heads look way too cartoony. I mean, theyre kinda accurate to the game i guess Code Veronica did have a cartoony look. But when you have them stood near human looking figures its jawing. I used a TTM19 body on the Dragon Chris outfit and HT Chris head, a phicen seamless body for my claire and used her dragon hair sculpt on seperate female headsculpt. With a few little changes to the outfits on each, nothing major

dscf6314q.jpg

Those look amazing Kiva! You read my mind, I was planning to get a Phicen seamless body myself. I'm gonna use one to replace my Yamato Meryl Silverburgh (been working on the perfect Meryl for months now. I'll take the Dragon figures into consideration someday.

The Chris and claire are easy customs to make with a big thanks to the Dragon figures. When i got mine i was able to part out both of the bodys, Chris's boots and Chris's head and that helped cover a chunk of what i paid on the upgrade parts. The phicen bodies are also great!

Back