Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got tracking info on my Triad nite-out outfit set. Dont need it anymore though

Anybody want the set $25 posted? Its still in transit to me but as soon as it lands i can forward it on

Nice deal! The shipping might be a lot because the Hunter is a heavy piece.

Won a Moby Hunter B for $18! Shame the postage is $27.50

But its the price you have to pay.
HCG Nemesis is big but its not out of control big. Its only 7 1/2" taller than midnight Wesker (and an inch of that is his base). Allthough its tall the base doesnt take up a huge surface area either so you can put stuff around it. And dudes have been using it in their detolfs. And there is G and Tyrant coming so he will have a line of his own to be in scale with too. Nemesis at the moment on ebay is as cheap as they will probably ever be, theyre cheaper than initial release and once the stock on ebay depletes the price will go up as it vanishes.

im not trying to convince you to get the Nemesis on the terms of how good the statue is or whatever. It would just be a shame if you decided to get another BOW statue from HCG and crave a long since sold out Nemesis. Im late enough as it is to recent lines ive wanted to collect (PAK, Moby, HT & HCG Licker statue) so its a shame to see items come and go when theres any ambiguity about owning it.

I know, no worries. That's what I'm worried about the price going up. But at the moment I don't have the space for Nemesis. As for the other older lines I've been collecting RE stuff since I became a fan. :lol Of course the first line I bought was Toy Biz.

What happened to Thomas and his custom Claire? Is he over the RE custom fever?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

hey look its battlesuit jill! No wait... its Nina Williams

but the head i wouldnt mind expermimenting on as a BS Jill head

558-849-thickbox.jpg

558-850-thickbox.jpg

558-851-thickbox.jpg

558-852-thickbox.jpg

558-853-thickbox.jpg

558-854-thickbox.jpg

558-855-thickbox.jpg

What happened to Thomas and his custom Claire? Is he over the RE custom fever?

He didn't last long. Last I saw he was trying to sell his incomplete Claire and Revelations Jill in the For Sale thread.

He didn't last long. Last I saw he was trying to sell his incomplete Claire and Revelations Jill in the For Sale thread.

Aaww that sucks.... Wonder if he wasn't ready for customs.

That Nina looks like it might work for an Elza custom head.

Anyway, although I'm done with RE customs for the time being, I've moved on to X-Men and MGS. Got MGS1 Snake and Magneto and Iceman on the plate.

no15b1__74199.1364412850.220.250.jpg

its not a re 3 jill outfit. It just so happens to have her blue tube top and a black skirt.

The only complain I have is I wish the color was a bit more blue. It's a little faded looking.

Anyway, still waiting for a new white jacket/sweater for jill( as well as stuff for apocalypse Alice). Jill is officially complete.

Last edited:
Back