Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$23 they come in different colors. Includes pants, shirt and belt.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Apocalypse_zpsa70836d2.jpg

I think it would really benefiit from the cut jeans look. It adds alot more detail to the figure with the straps of her holster going over the bare skin

.... and all it needs is a cut with a pair of scissors and then the lower portion pulled down

I think it would really benefiit from the cut jeans look. It adds alot more detail to the figure with the straps of her holster going over the bare skin

.... and all it needs is a cut with a pair of scissors and then the lower portion pulled down

I know... I know.... but these damn 1/6 clothes aren't cheap. :lol

Excellent job Project.

I still plan on doing my X-Movie customs and MGS customs this year, but probably at a slower rate to save on cash. I also like how David Hayter is coincidentally connected to both franchises :lol

Excellent job Project.

I still plan on doing my X-Movie customs and MGS customs this year, but probably at a slower rate to save on cash. I also like how David Hayter is coincidentally connected to both franchises :lol

Thanks!

That's a lot of work and money. :horror How many MGS customs are you planning to make?

Back