Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Kiva.

I do have another HT Alice head.... :monkey3 but I'm cheap.... well, when it comes to spending $150 on 1/6 clothes.... for clothes. I'll ask him and see what he says.

I almost bought BW Avengers boots.
we will give you $150 worth of compliments if you do get the outfit made

Those buckles are going to be a pain, I remember she has a ton of them in that one.

Official-Resident-Evil-Retribution-Poster-resident-evil-650-960.jpg

Resident-Evil-Retribution-5.jpg

:monkey1

I'm sure it will be tight and she will have machine guns that never need to be reloaded >_>
Maybe not, shes got her super powers back now

i think she will manipulate the flame thrower we saw at the end of the movie into a giant air fire ball and wipe everything out. The movie will last 2 minutes

Nope. The movie will begin with her naked and confused again and explode every living (and dead) thing's head whilst asleep. Chris and Claire will come back to join Wesker, Ada, Leon, and Jill, but they end up being killed cheaply as Paul's last big "**** you!" to the fans.

Yeah, I remember that moment. I made an audible sigh. I have to admit though, I wish the games would have a shot similar to that pull back shot in the movie. Though with no Wesker and just the heroes. Wesker would be the opposition.

Are you going to make Alice wearing a napkin, Project?

Preview!!! Gave Apocalypse some random boots. She was too short.

ALICE_zps299a7e59.jpg

Someday.... I'll meet Milla! :(

Back