Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres two, that one and Brother Production also made one which came with 2 head sculpts

NM23__81123.1347011613.1280.1280.jpg

That looks pretty awesome.

Did somebody say they wanted to see my Code Veronica customs? No?! Well here are some pictures anyway.

dscf6381.jpg

dscf6382o.jpg

dscf6384q.jpg

dscf6393z.jpg

dscf6391.jpg

dscf6394.jpg

They do make a nice pairing. But its a really weird pairing. one is a female in casual clothing the other is a dude in military clothing. But it kind of works

It's not terrible but could be better. Did she have that Samurai-esk ponytail when she was Ninja Alice?

She had ponytail. The boots are wrong, the chest armor is wrong, even the suit is wrong. :lol She wasn't wearing leather. The weapons are the only thing that are accurate. I would need to replace a lot of things. That's why I think I'll just stick with HCG version.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Did somebody say they wanted to see my Lara Croft custom? No?! Well here is a picture anyway.

Lara_zps4fd7ea46.jpg

I swear I saw that pic or a custom extremely similar when I was scrolling through eBay's reccomendations to me

Back