Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$(KGrHqIOKocFE2Jk5Fu)BRQm!rv6fQ~~60_1.JPG

$T2eC16J,!)cE9s4PsM9rBRQm!vk2nQ~~60_1.JPG

Ive got 3 Chris figures, 3 ht chris heads and the custom. Ive got a HT head not being used, and im wanting to start freeing up some funds so im going to sell bits and pieces and id rather sell the custom than an official for uniformity sake

What do you mean again? Its only the 3rd time. You should see how many times ive bought Metal Gear Rising

:cuckoo: You have a weird way of collecting. :stick
I dont have alot of money. So instead of buying, keeping and being stuck in a rut collection wise i rotate it alot so i have alot of variation. Some things that i know are must keeps i do keep. But if im ambiguous towards anything i will move it on until the money eventually lands on something i do want to keep.
3 times right?

I dont have alot of money. So instead of buying, keeping and being stuck in a rut collection wise i rotate it alot so i have alot of variation. Some things that i know are must keeps i do keep. But if im ambiguous towards anything i will move it on until the money eventually lands on something i do want to keep.

WTF

I see, interesting... This hobby is expensive.

WTF

7?!?!?!?!?!?! :horror

Back