Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can easily afford it after you sell STARS Wesker. It would cost you like $150

dscf6618h.jpg

anybody interested £60/$90 shipped? All thats seen in the picture. The hair isnt glued to the headsculpt as it could do with being sanded around the edges to neaten it. Black under shirt has a split at the side but its covered as its all hidden under the vest. top button on the jeans pops out when you pop it in. So could do with a dot of glue once on the figure.

The set only really needs a body and to hunt down the extras on ebay

That was fast! :horror
Blame Ada. I was going to just buy the head and the body for my re 2 Ada custom and wait a while to get the full re 4 Ada. But now im all excited and want to import it when its released as it will save about 5-6 weeks till it comes to the UK.

Less of your attitude more of you sending me Wesker! Or ordering retribution Alice outfit from Psycho

I messaged him last week, nothing. :wave

and as for Wesker, he is safer with me. Plus, too much work trying to take pics with a crappy Iphone camera. So no cool pics.

Back