Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie :wave

I've been lurking for a while, spent a few weeks getting caught up on this thread (lol). I just finished a degree (Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology :panic: ) so now I have free time and I'm preparing for my first custom RE figure so I thought the time was right to finally 'un-lurk' :yess:

The figures I have are BSAA Jill, BS Jill, and STARS Chris. Pre-ordered Ada :clap Would *LOVE* a STARS Wesker and RPD Leon, but tres pricey!! I like the classics..and Jill ;)

My first custom will be RPD Leon. Got the RPD uniform off ebay (arrived today, yay :yess: ) and his head and body are enroute. I ordered a Hot Toys TTregular for him. I'm a little worried about the head fitting, I think its a custom rather than actual HT, I paid $50 for it :dunno Also ordered knee pads, know he doesn't wear them in game, but I like the look of them. Still need his shoes, gloved hands, elbow pads (probably going to make), a stand and I would love to find a magnum for him gun-wise. I'm also making some of the key items and have some other customizing ideas brewing. Having fun already!

So many awesome customs here, I love all the RE1 Jills!

Hunter II

dscf6684d.jpg

A Hunter with a Scouter?

I bought another hunter because i wanted a regular one with my STARS team and i was wanting to convert one in to a Sweeper for my Code Veronica team. But every time i consider making one i scour google to find in-game reference pictures and all i find is the model from Darkside Chronicles. So i thought screw it, Hunter II just make an eye piece

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie :wave

I've been lurking for a while, spent a few weeks getting caught up on this thread (lol). I just finished a degree (Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology :panic: ) so now I have free time and I'm preparing for my first custom RE figure so I thought the time was right to finally 'un-lurk' :yess:

The figures I have are BSAA Jill, BS Jill, and STARS Chris. Pre-ordered Ada :clap Would *LOVE* a STARS Wesker and RPD Leon, but tres pricey!! I like the classics..and Jill ;)

My first custom will be RPD Leon. Got the RPD uniform off ebay (arrived today, yay :yess: ) and his head and body are enroute. I ordered a Hot Toys TTregular for him. I'm a little worried about the head fitting, I think its a custom rather than actual HT, I paid $50 for it :dunno Also ordered knee pads, know he doesn't wear them in game, but I like the look of them. Still need his shoes, gloved hands, elbow pads (probably going to make), a stand and I would love to find a magnum for him gun-wise. I'm also making some of the key items and have some other customizing ideas brewing. Having fun already!

So many awesome customs here, I love all the RE1 Jills!

:welcome1:

Thanks! :)

Leon's head didn't arrive today, so bummed. Means I still have to stalk the mailman....

Already planning ahead (pun intended, head shopping on ebay!) on the next customs. Top of the list is Claire and Alexia Ashford. I'm excited about my ideas for Alexia, but trying to simmer down a bit and do 1 custom at a time. I know you're all aware of how pricey this hobby can be, lol!

Im curious to see your Alexia. The furthest i got was considering what body and head id use. But everything else seemed so awkward and un fitting

It will be a little while on her ;) I'm doing her human and 1st mutated form. Just trying to work out my game plan.

The only thing I'm worried about is the long white gloves on her human form. Can't find them that length (yet) so its either make them (ugh! sewing tiny fingers! shudders....) or modify which has its own challenges. Worst case I'll make them, I've done 1:1 size gloves before so I know how, but, ugh.....

I have some lace for her dress that I think will be perfect, just can't decide what shade of purple to make the main bodice and under layer. Seems like its a vintage royal purple for the most part. I always thought her red choker clashed with it ;)

As for her mutated form...(rubs hands like a scheming fly...) I cannot wait to start.

But :gah: RPD Leon first! Though he may just have to sit barefooted and gunless for a bit ;)

It will be a little while on her ;) I'm doing her human and 1st mutated form. Just trying to work out my game plan.

The only thing I'm worried about is the long white gloves on her human form. Can't find them that length (yet) so its either make them (ugh! sewing tiny fingers! shudders....) or modify which has its own challenges. Worst case I'll make them, I've done 1:1 size gloves before so I know how, but, ugh.....

I have some lace for her dress that I think will be perfect, just can't decide what shade of purple to make the main bodice and under layer. Seems like its a vintage royal purple for the most part. I always thought her red choker clashed with it ;)

As for her mutated form...(rubs hands like a scheming fly...) I cannot wait to start.

But :gah: RPD Leon first! Though he may just have to sit barefooted and gunless for a bit ;)

I think you'd be the first on here to tackle Alexia.

Who?

tumblr_mkk3artWHw1rtjjupo5_250.gif

You shouldnt of stopped yours because Dark Humor said she looked like Cancer Chloe (whoever she is)

I think you may be functioning under the impression that I gave a **** what he/she said.

:lol

I wasn't planning on making a custom Claire. Plus, I wasn't happy with the jeans, and the jacked wasn't working. I couldn't iron a patch or decal without burning the whole jacket or the decal looking all wrinkly and stuff. It was a mess.

I still plan on using the sculpt for a future project. :wave

Last edited:
I still need a Claire, lol. I'm not making CV Chris so Alexia needs someone to play with.

If HT would make an official Claire so many of us wouldn't have to ;) I'll admit I was hesitant on making her at first because the thought of looking at my collection and thinking 'Yep thats Chris and Jill spot on...and that will pass as Claire...' is a bit anti-climactic. Don't have to worry about that with Alexia, her face looks so different throughout CV, even if you disregard the cross-dressing freak scenes :lol And don't even mention the Chronicles, I think her face was hideous in that. Though I did like what they did with her transformations, she looked less like a melted green candle and more 'plant/bug' like.

Leon's head arrived today, yay! And it looks great, I'm glad I bought it when I did cause the price just doubled on it. I went to leave feedback and thought I'd see how many they had left (2). Its this one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Custom...866?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4abec87802

Looks pretty much just like the photos. I like it better than what I've seen of the originals, it doesn't have as drastic 'two-toned' hair color as they do (which I always thought made him look a little skunky) Just hope it matches the neck color of the TT I ordered!

Decided to make from scratch Sherrys Necklace after months of casually browsing ebay and finding nothing

dscf6693.jpg

I made the herb (I'm kinda obsessed with them, they're the only thing thats in every single RE) and I bought the jewels and keys. I'm planning on customizing the keys to have the RE2 card suit. I couldn't buy just what I needed in the keys or jewels, so I bought a bunch. I figure I'll make some extra herbs and maybe sell them as a set on etsy.

I also have some blue jewels for RE 1, I like surrounding my figures with key items ;) I might make the busts for the red jewels, that could be fun.

Just came home with my fabric for Alexia's dress. Cost me $3.15 :yess: I'm really happy with what I found even though its not spot on. The purple color is great, but for the chiffon overlayers, everything that was black totally covered the purple and in CV its more see through. I found a black mesh that worked better but its spotted with black glitter. However it drapes really nice, and I think it will give it a more elegant look so I decided to go for it. I already had the beads to embelish it, so as soon as her body gets here I can get to work!

Didn't buy fabric for the gloves, still hoping I can find them pre-made!

Back