Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never tire of looking through this thread. I'm still working on customizations, however it's a slow process. Moving is taking all of my time and money. Alice is always the focus of my RE life so working on her is first and foremost.

[ame="https://youtu.be/qE0JZ86Qkng"]https://youtu.be/qE0JZ86Qkng[/ame]

New detolf just for my Alice's. ;)

The Infection:

RE1_zpsbdf9b248.jpg

The Apocalypse

RE2_zps6120d6b4.jpg

(Waiting for a new pair of jeans, and boots.)

The Extinction

RE3_zps0cb6d20c.jpg

The Afterlife

RE4_zps77d43efe.jpg

oh.... I need to purchase some decals as well.

Not tempted to get a phicen body for Apoco alice since thoes showing quite a few joints?

Wellll they are. But at $200 a pop i like them to look as aesthetically pleasing as possible!

Wellll they are. But at $200 a pop i like them to look as aesthetically pleasing as possible!

I hear you. :D

I'm glad I got a second Alice for free...It will be super easy to make my Apocalypse Alice with it. I have someone working on the clothes. I'll go ahead and buy Extinction Alice and I'll leave RE1 for last. From there...we'll see. I'm going to wait a few months (until after I move) before tackling RE1 and RE:Retribution Alice because there's no way HT will do more. I'm not that lucky.

I am forever glad they did Afterlife Alice as it was my favorite movie, etc.

Might I say that doing custom figures is exhausting? Cause I'm gonna...custom figures are exhausting.

It can be stressful. :lol

We've had people quit. Or disappear. Takes a lot work! Good luck and can't wait to see your work!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Darn, my Alexia body didn't arrive yet. Tracking info puts it in San Francisco a few days ago so I had my hopes up. I keep wanting to pre cut her dress, but I stop myself. Don't want to estimate and get something wrong.

I did get some white gloves, though they're only hand sized. Hopefully I can find fabric that matches close enough, and then I can just lengthen them :pray: Would be much better than sewing tiny fingers!

Love the zombie cop!

Love your Claire! Looks really good. I'm glad you're using the purse belt I mailed you. :D

Back