Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey brand any luck on starting a bsaa soldier ?

Yep. Sorry for the long hiatus. I kind of stopped making customs since December. I'm back on track with Josh (and Solid Snake) so I'll let you know how things pan out when the parts arrive for Josh.

re_zps112f0c8d.jpg

Someone needs to donate money to Brandon so he can get a 1:6 Huey to do photoshoots with his STARS unit :devil

Lukes outfit looks like a good choice for clothing since it goes with that tan scheme of the BSAA, at least in Africa.

I gotta check that out . I'm making the re6 bsaa soldiers ended up buy the fbi hrt shirts maybe If I lighten them up they can work . Anyone know about the guns that they use in 6? The assulte rifle the bsaa soldiers use , it's not a sig anymore .

chris_redfield_-_resident_evil_6_-_pvc_statue_-_capcom_-_05.jpg

whatever the hell that is

edit: Not made a video for a few months. Thought id whip up a quick one. My RE Collection is slowly dwindling down

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKd1Bn-t5Ag[/ame]

Last edited:
Weapon made for "Special Tactics" units (SpecWar Operators); loosely based off the H&K G-36. While Chris' weapon looks like Pier's MP-AF, the cartridges are far more powerful and do more damage and fires in full auto only.

So not made in 1/6 scale ? Lol maybe I can mod it some how any suggestions ? I need at least 2-3 of them , I'm making 2 bsaa soldiers and 2 bsaa soldiers as zombies.

It's not a real world configuration for a rifle I think so it's not available. Some of the SCARs in 1:6 look pretty similar though. As Kiva said, it looks like a G36, more so the sight system and a frame of a SCAR. You can probably make a combo mod of both 1:6 guns.

Snake is 100% spot on, when I was planning to make a Chris custom I was going to use a scar h rifle with the top handle/sight from
a G36C rifle.

Snake is 100% spot on, when I was planning to make a Chris custom I was going to use a scar h rifle with the top handle/sight from
a G36C rifle.

Good man :duff

I like that the STARS were issued the customized M92F "Samurai Edge" and the BSAA have their own customized weapons. Kendo also did Leon's "Silver Ghost" in RE4.

Back