Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it was you?

Wonder why would you wanna let them go.
Out of what he came with from the HT set he only used the Matlida in RE2. And i bought a very close to his upgraded Shotgun from RE2 to display him with.Ive still got one of his other handguns just so he has something to keep in his holster

v5x1df.jpg

Well here's what I got so far.
I've got the wesker head coming soon too. Not going to stick with the shotgun but I figured he needed some kind of weapon. Maybe a desert eagle.

Yeah at least until I can get my hands on a Leon head. I was making it like an rpd wesker.

I would love to see some Outbreak customs.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I mean everyone except Jim. lol

I would make an Alyssa custom in her midnight dress.

Oh you mean the Alice clone? :lol She did have the best alternate outfit. I did like Kevin's Cowboy outfit too, suited his character well.

Yes, the Alice clone.

Lol

Cindy had the play boy bunny outfit inspired look.

Oh I forgot about that! That was another good alternate. How do we go from these original, unique alternate outfits to the bull**** in RE6?

Oh I forgot about that! That was another good alternate. How do we go from these original, unique alternate outfits to the bull**** in RE6?

:dunno how about the alternate outfits for revelations. :horror

OMG another dingleberry set of alts. Capcom sure wants Chris to appeal to the gay audience. I have nothing against gay people. But out of the blue Chris has become gay?

Back