Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG another dingleberry set of alts. Capcom sure wants Chris to appeal to the gay audience. I have nothing against gay people. But out of the blue Chris has become gay?

If they made Chris gay, Capcom would disappoint the fans that want to see him and Jill together. :lol the characters are so boring and stale who cares what they do with them.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

tumblr_lrp6jny5jW1qhv5ilo1_500.gif

If they made Chris gay, Capcom would disappoint the fans that want to see him and Jill together. :lol the characters are so boring and stale who cares what they do with them.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I think the ship has long since sailed to build any kind of relationship between those two. It's not even been subtly hinted at yet. We only got Leon and Ada, and Jake and Sherry. But who even cares anymore? Capcom doesn't have the ***** to make a commitment to anything with these characters.

I always thought Leon was the gay one. But it looks like theyre making Chris in to a power top. There should be a gif from Revelations when Jessica falls by "accidently" on him and hugs him and he pushes her off him.

I think the ship has long since sailed to build any kind of relationship between those two. It's not even been subtly hinted at yet.
Theres lots of it in Revelations. Chris's partner jessica is always asking about Jill and trying to seduce Chris while he ignores it

I always thought Leon was the gay one. But it looks like theyre making Chris in to a power top. There should be a gif from Revelations when Jessica falls by "accidently" on him and hugs him and he pushes her off him.

I've always looked at Leon as the pretty boy metro-sexual type.

Theres lots of it in Revelations. Chris's partner jessica is always asking about Jill and trying to seduce Chris while he ignores it

Further proves the point of his sexual allegiance.

Back