Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Switched the web straps on his leg holster to more accurate color imo this looks better.
1000004967.jpg

this seller has pretty much the same think but in 4mm and 6mm:cry::cry::cry: looks like 5mm is perfect too, Maybe If I cant find any alternatives Ill give the 4mm a try, but 5 seems ideal.

Not a bad idea! That one is pretty nice with the weathering.

I was able to find a seller on AliExpress selling 5mm sand straps, so I took a gamble, should have In a week or 2

this seller has pretty much the same think but in 4mm and 6mm:cry::cry::cry: looks like 5mm is perfect too, Maybe If I cant find any alternatives Ill give the 4mm a try, but 5 seems ideal.
I can send you a bit of mine. I have a little left but enough to make two more straps.

Hello! Don't mean to hijack the MT Toys Leon, but this is Leon related too :LOL:

Back when RE4 Remake was released, i was hunting down the collector's edition for the Leon figure but prices were insanely exorbitant. Fast forward to few days ago when i saw the same figure readily available on taobao, and so i pulled the trigger. I do not have the original, neither have i seen it in the flesh, so i cant do any comparisons haha. That said, i'm really happy with how it turned out. For reference, i paid about USD$25 including shipping (but shipping to my country is relatively cheap).

And yes, this figure is a 'copy' of the the original one ;)

Sharing some handphone photos below:

RE4R Leon (1).jpeg
The box... the courier probably sat on it...

RE4R Leon (2).jpeg
Packaging. The round base says Raccoon Police lol

RE4R Leon (3).jpeg
Weapon colours are wrong/missing, so it'll be a DIY paintjob

RE4R Leon (4).jpeg RE4R Leon (5).jpeg RE4R Leon (6).jpeg RE4R Leon (7).jpeg
Close up of the figure and details. I feel the head's done pretty well. All the straps and whatnot are painted properly and his shirt is also textured. Lighting wasn't fantastic when I took these shots so my apologies for that.

You need to adjust him so that he stands upright on the base. If you push the base pegs all the way into his feet, he will look like the Leoning Tower of Pisa.

If anyone wants more photos please feel free to ask :)

Hello! Don't mean to hijack the MT Toys Leon, but this is Leon related too :LOL:

Back when RE4 Remake was released, i was hunting down the collector's edition for the Leon figure but prices were insanely exorbitant. Fast forward to few days ago when i saw the same figure readily available on taobao, and so i pulled the trigger. I do not have the original, neither have i seen it in the flesh, so i cant do any comparisons haha. That said, i'm really happy with how it turned out. For reference, i paid about USD$25 including shipping (but shipping to my country is relatively cheap).

And yes, this figure is a 'copy' of the the original one ;)

Sharing some handphone photos below:

View attachment 718431
The box... the courier probably sat on it...

View attachment 718432
Packaging. The round base says Raccoon Police lol

View attachment 718433
Weapon colours are wrong/missing, so it'll be a DIY paintjob

View attachment 718434 View attachment 718435 View attachment 718436 View attachment 718437
Close up of the figure and details. I feel the head's done pretty well. All the straps and whatnot are painted properly and his shirt is also textured. Lighting wasn't fantastic when I took these shots so my apologies for that.

You need to adjust him so that he stands upright on the base. If you push the base pegs all the way into his feet, he will look like the Leoning Tower of Pisa.

If anyone wants more photos please feel free to ask :)
Sucks they didn’t paint the pistol, but since the statue can’t use anything but the shotgun it’s not much of a big deal.

Other than the weapons the paints and details looks fairly close to the collectors statue.

For that price definitely worth it

Gave in and painted the back 2 pouches too.

Wasn’t liking how the Dam vest was looking so trying to improvise a replacement since I can’t find anything accurate atm.

Hoping to dye the shirt later in the week.

IMG_7807.jpeg

just got mine in, definitely some nitpicks but overall I like it. Unfortunately My replacement body is wayyyyy too pink for this new version, and the neck is too thick, doesn't go all the way down. So ill have to find some alternatives.

Super happy with him. Ignore Ada, I need to sand her legs so the shoes fit. I also don't want to bend Leons elbows, so still looking for a perfect pose. I modified Dr. salvador, will continue to do some when I have time.

Attachments

• PXL_20240802_233416948.jpg
    PXL_20240802_233416948.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
just got mine in, definitely some nitpicks but overall I like it. Unfortunately My replacement body is wayyyyy too pink for this new version, and the neck is too thick, doesn't go all the way down. So I’ll have to find some alternatives.
I think the neck being too thick will be a common issue with most bodies.

I opened up the back and cut off the bottom magnet to get the sculpt to sit lower.

Back