Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9726.jpeg

I see that happening, as original sold pretty well. Sold out everywhere.

P.S. dyeing the fabric gonna course discoloration on the body so why are y’all obsessed with that? :monkey1
If it discolours under the shirt who is gonna see??

For accuracy I guess.

Yeah it’s fine enough that I may just leave it.

Everyone knows navy and black is a sin to wear together anyways🤣

20240809_212046.jpg

Leon showed up on my doorstep today. Swapped out the heavy seamless body with a custom Damtoys body (GK Angelo Arms + Torso on a Leon body). It's much lighter now. Ada is using a Damtoys Vera body.
20240809_212456.jpg

No modding was needed at all for the head. Just open up the sculpt, replace the existing socket with a Damtoys Leon head sculpt socket, connect it to the neck, and close up the sculpt.
20240809_213009.jpg

I don't prefer seamless bodies, but this one has a lot of potential. Will use it to upgrade the body on my Classic RE4 Hot Toys Leon as the original body feels way too hollow and plastic-y.

Last edited:
Guys quick question does Leon's patch have a slit hole above it.? Mines does and idk if that's how it is or if I cut it somehow.
1000005048.jpg

Really do think MT should have made sure the shirt color stayed from the Proto to final. It definitely has that navy blue color to it and some light the grey is the center. I feel it's almost a similar situation as Asmus has with their DMC5 Dante shirt also not having the correct color hue.

Attachments

• 1000004996.jpg
    1000004996.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1000004997.jpg
    1000004997.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 1000004998.jpg
    1000004998.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Got my baby today! He is insanely good in person!!! Eating back all the complaints I had when we saw the first image. Quality is amazing and sculpts are just beautiful and high quality. He is heavy and feels premium. Wish was slightly taller but blends well with my other babies. Would definitely look great on Damtoys body but I don’t have extra. However with one look he puts Damtoys Leon on clearance lol
Thanks to Kit for the amazing service once again!
I hope there is 2.0 coming I need more haha
P.S. he got the matching Nendoroid :love:
IMG_8495.jpeg
IMG_8499.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8500.jpeg
    IMG_8500.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can’t go wrong with MT, unlike swtoys and hot heart. I wonder when the HH Leon will be coming out…
Curious to see HH Leon. As I remember I paid like 150$ as deposit ( preordered deluxe set with side glancing extra Leon figure) so definitely won’t cancel,as deposit was lot. I don’t expect MT quality but he comes with bunch of stuff I’d love to have so let’s see.

I see that happening, as original sold pretty well. Sold out everywhere.

P.S. dyeing the fabric gonna course discoloration on the body so why are y’all are obsessed with that? :monkey1
If you wash it thoroughly before putting it on the body its gonna be fine.

Back