Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to DL this
marion_laughing.gif

I plan on going 5 times!
Five times?!

tumblr_m75768rniV1qc3g2p.gif

That's a bit much. As much as I love RE, I skipped theatrical viewings of the first one, as well as Extinction, entirely. I just barely missed Afterlife though. Waited about one week too late to see it, lol.

But yeah, I am more than happy to either go to the theater, rent or buy the Blu Ray/DVD for my movies. Now you can even watch ten minute previews of flicks to help decide, to some extent, whether you want to rent/buy a given film. And even though I might buy used games like a crackwhore, at least I buy plenty of new games each year... and at least they're all legal. :yess:

tumblr_lt8o8bONOB1qkv4zy.gif

Hell yeah! For Afterlife I went 4 times. Keep em coming!!!

I have the soundtrack preordered as well.

If my town had a cinema i would go. The nearest cinema to me means id need to catch 2 trains and 2 busses. i could wait a few days and watch it in my bedroom on a cam rip

I will still be buying the blu ray. But i could half buy a HT figure for the costs of transport to the nearest cinema

i know you played the games but why do you love the movies so much ? its not story or action .... Milla ?
Milla's not bad looking. I never cared for her in the past, but I quite like her these days. However, Ali Larter and Sienna Guillory... wow. Nuff said. :drool :drool :drool

Back