Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my town had a cinema i would go. The nearest cinema to me means id need to catch 2 trains and 2 busses. i could wait a few days and watch it in my bedroom on a cam rip

I will still be buying the blu ray. But i could half buy a HT figure for the costs of transport to the nearest cinema

Wow I thought they put all theaters next to malls ? At least where I live.

If my town had a cinema i would go. The nearest cinema to me means id need to catch 2 trains and 2 busses. i could wait a few days and watch it in my bedroom on a cam rip

I will still be buying the blu ray. But i could half buy a HT figure for the costs of transport to the nearest cinema
Sounds like someone needs to put a theater in your neck of the woods. Literally. :thud:

There's only two here, plus a dollar theater, but wow. Couldn't imagine living 40 minutes away from a theater by interstate again. Which means your situation is all kinds of ****ed.

Wow I thought they put all theaters next to malls ? At least where I live.
We dont have malls in england

We barely have shops. Where i live its pretty much marshland and fields. (And the sea).

I live in the middle of nowhere! We have a nuclear power plant, and we had a guy who went on a killing spree with a shotgun and a rifle 2 years ago but thats it.

And I just fell in love with Milla. I never had a favorite actor or actress but I'm a huge fan of Milla.

Plus, I like the movies and games equally. Plus the movies get a few more points cause of Milla. Lol

We dont have malls in england

We barely have shops. Where i live its pretty much marshland and fields. (And the sea).

I live in the middle of nowhere! We have a nuclear power plant, and we had a guy who went on a killing spree with a shotgun and a rifle 2 years ago but thats it.

I actually wouldn't mind living in a place like that tbh. I mean I gotta have shops and malls but I just hate city life especially in Delaware the most plastic state on the planet .

I hate going to the theater, I always have bad experiences at them. But I'm definitely getting the Blu-ray.

Plus, I like the movies and games equally. Plus the movies get a few more points cause of Milla. Lol
itsokbuddy.gif

I've gone to many a theater viewings since I was five and only really had maybe two bad experiences. o_O

I've been about 20 times over my life. If I went to see any movies before I was 5, I don't remember! lol And each time either someone spilled their drink or popcorn on me, or there's that one person who can't keep their mouth shut that sits right behind you. I would have moved but I was already sitting in the best spot. I've seen 6 newly released movies in an old theater that rarely gets anything new. I just gave up on going because bad luck seems to follow me when I go to a huge theater that has more than 2 screens.

Back