Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? I personally would like this to be the cover for the Blu-ray/DVD:

350tkzr.jpg

And the new Ada & Alice poster as the Steelbook cover.

To be honest I don't really care just give the movie. LOL

But... I guess just stick with the look of the other covers. Just Milla's character!!!

Plus, I still need the poster for Retribution and I prefer Alice to be the only one in the cover.

550720_3462672438145_1342561592_n.jpg

I'm hoping the home video release for Retribution is going to be around the same as Afterlife's was. I think it was near the end of December.

I seriously doubt Milla's comments about those pictures had anything to do with it. If anything it probably had more to do with her comments about HotToys never being in contact with her about the figure at all even though HT claimed they had likeness approval from her. She said she knew that some toy company was making a figure of her (she didn't know the company) but that she was completely in the dark about the process.

I seriously doubt Milla's comments about those pictures had anything to do with it. If anything it probably had more to do with her comments about HotToys never being in contact with her about the figure at all even though HT claimed they had likeness approval from her. She said she knew that some toy company was making a figure of her (she didn't know the company) but that she was completely in the dark about the process.
Possibly. Either way, the entirety of her feedback affected the future of RE movie figs. :huh

Possibly. Either way, the entirety of her feedback affected the future of RE movie figs. :huh
Why do i keep reading her reaction to the figure was why the line was cancelled, when i only remember her making about 2 Jokey comments before the first figure even came out? I dont think she cares at all. As long as she gets paid for it, and her management who set it all up. i dont think she would care if her headsculpt came out worse than the Brother production Zombie Huntress. She is a smart business woman. She knows her fans want the figure. Why would she deny herself the money and the fans the figure?

I think at most the figure isnt on the table at the moment because of the sheer amount of figures Hot Toys have on their plate in the near future. To say one will never be made may be accurate, but i dont think its as a result of any negativity towards the last figure or the movies.

Hot Toys has apparently made the statement that they will no longer pursue Resident Evil Milla Jovovich figures. There can only be two reasons for that... either the figure hasn't sold for **** or the negativity, in general, surrounding it soured them.

Hot Toys has apparently made the statement that they will no longer pursue Resident Evil Milla Jovovich figures. There can only be two reasons for that... either the figure hasn't sold for **** or the negativity, in general, surrounding it soured them.

I think it's mostly due to sales. She's still in stock at most retailers. Even discounted at some.

Why do i keep reading her reaction to the figure was why the line was cancelled, when i only remember her making about 2 Jokey comments before the first figure even came out? I dont think she cares at all. As long as she gets paid for it, and her management who set it all up. i dont think she would care if her headsculpt came out worse than the Brother production Zombie Huntress. She is a smart business woman. She knows her fans want the figure. Why would she deny herself the money and the fans the figure?

I think at most the figure isnt on the table at the moment because of the sheer amount of figures Hot Toys have on their plate in the near future. To say one will never be made may be accurate, but i dont think its as a result of any negativity towards the last figure or the movies.

It's a bit different, given her likeness is her cash cow. Unlike normal actors, she has multi-million dollar make-up deals dependent on it.

Back