Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeahhh

RER_wp9_full.jpg

wow :monkey5

Sooo is Chris even in this movie ? Are we gonna have interaction between him and Jill ?

No Chris or Claire by the looks of it. Which im more than happy with. The movie versions were badddd.

And you didn't post it?

I don't want it spreading like wildfire and getting traced back to this site. lol Sony seems to get onto people for posting things of that nature. It's easy to find on Google, just look up who done the VFX for the film on Google.

You're talking about Mr. X visual company right? Just to make sure I'm googling the right thing.

Then crap. If you're talking about the video titled Resident Evil 5 Comic Con trailer then I can't even watch it cause my stupid iPhone doesn't do java based videos.

Do those type of videos work on the playstation 3 web browser? Since my computer is broke its the only other Internet access I've got.

That's it, it's really nothing huge. If you seen the Entertainment Tonight interview/BTS, you've seen the fight. Well, most of it anyway. And that counts for both the ET interview & scene on that site. And the scene is definitely not the final version. IDK about it working on a PS3 browser, wouldn't hurt to try!

Holy moly. Liked that little scene. I had a small moment of omggg :-o for narcissistic cannibal when Jill started kicking off too

I'm glad they didn't post a final version with all the sound effects & dialog in it. Doesn't completely ruin it for when I go see it in theaters. lol

Sooooooo not

Id have to politely turn her down. Shes constantly walking around with an open mouth showing her bugs bunny teeth

Sooooooo not

Id have to politely turn her down. Shes constantly walking around with an open mouth showing her bugs bunny teeth
To each his own. There are people that think Rosie Huntington is attractive, but I think she looks like a fish

Still, Ali Larter... bunny teeth? Nemesis? Ha! Not seeing it in the least. I think she's friggin' gorgeous and I didn't care for her much at all in the days of Final Destination and Varsity Blues.

Extremely-Gorgeous-Ali-Larter-1.jpg

Back