Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6d39e109.jpg

I wasn't exactly impressed with Miller either. Although, I'm thinking it's more due to the fact I, unfortunately, prefer Leon out of the two main RE male protagonists. Sadly, his movie incarnation might not turn out much better.

However, I think Jill and Claire were great. While there's certainly a lot more Jill present, overall, in the story and acting, I think the way they handled Claire was reminiscent of the games. She starts off innocent, in some ways, and then becomes a bit of an ass-kicker, like in Code Veronica, and you kinda saw that evolution in Afterlife, if only for a few brief moments.

Plus... like I said, Ali Larter is just hot. If only they would've implemented Claire into the story, maybe we could've gotten this version of her to go along with "battle-suit Jill" Sienna:

1205266-re2___claire_redfield_large.jpg

battlesuit_jill_valentine_2_by_lordhayabusa357-d53qjc5.jpg

:monkey2

Last edited:
Drewbee is this the video that is on the Mr. X site?

(spoiler - 2:30 video featuring portions on the Alice vs Jill/Rain vs Luther and Leon fight)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLGKw9GAUQ[/ame]

Larter was the only reason I even watched the last 2 RE movies. She's the best looking female out of any of the RE movies imo. The first RE was good,after that, this series is at the top of my list for worst movies ever, this just looks bad.

Larter was the only reason I even watched the last 2 RE movies. She's the best looking female out of any of the RE movies imo. The first RE was good,after that, this series is at the top of my list for worst movies ever, this just looks bad.
:exactly: :goodpost: :clap :lecture

Agreed. Woman is fine as hell. I'd probably kick most other girls out of bed to make room for her, lol. Not that I'm rich, famous or built like a greek god or anything. :lol

Back