Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m0wrabf0nZ1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

:exactly::exactly::exactly::cuckoo::wave

Wez, you just betrayed the RE movie haters by liking the music of the films.

I may not like the movies but i still watch them mainly becuase my friends love them and i always like the soundtracks. I downloaded a few tracks from the afterlife soundtrack. Also the soundtrack to the very first RE when alice gets out the hospital and the theme with the drums starts to play zooming out on a broken racoon city. Epic stuff right there. The theme to the first movie is my favorite.

Yes DirtyDale, that's the video! I knew someone would end up putting it online after I said where it was! lol

Wow. That music ruins everything. Dubstep is the worst thing to come out of the bowels of hell. It sounds like poop. Literal poop.

The best thing about this series was the score. What happened to it? Why was it dropped in favor of bland techno music?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8FhcOHXa-M[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8OR4qNOTa4[/ame]

Your example for why was the score was dropped in favour of bland techno music doesnt help when your 2 songs used for example are slow techno songs done on keyboard and a computer. Even if Marylin manson was involved in the first.

They do sound better than nowadays music though because it felt like it had a "theme" for the franchise which vanished after the 3rd movie.

But the Korn feat Skrillex album is one of the best things to happen to metal in years. It breathed a breath of fresh air back into it. Even if people want to hate everything dubstep without reason.

Yes DirtyDale, that's the video! I knew someone would end up putting it online after I said where it was! lol

Figured as much since it has the opening animation featuring the Mr. X company logo. They took the clip down off their own website by the way, thats why I asked it if was indeed the same video (got a new computer today the site was literally the second website I went to once I had everything up and running).

Glad to hear you got a new computer! And I figured it would get taken off the site, still don't get why they put it on there in the first place. You'd think they had been told not to with the way studios are about Comic-Con footage leaking. BTW, how long were you without a computer?

Your example for why was the score was dropped in favour of bland techno music doesnt help when your 2 songs used for example are slow techno songs done on keyboard and a computer. Even if Marylin manson was involved in the first.

They do sound better than nowadays music though because it felt like it had a "theme" for the franchise which vanished after the 3rd movie.

But the Korn feat Skrillex album is one of the best things to happen to metal in years. It breathed a breath of fresh air back into it. Even if people want to hate everything dubstep without reason.

There's a theme, a meledy, something with thought. Not nonsense sound.

Dubstep sucks. I've heard enough of it to get that. There's no logic behind it. It's just noise. Horrible, ear piercing noise.

I'm no music guy. Never have been. But Dubstep isn't anything my ear drums find appealing. Nor do I understand it.

There's a theme, a meledy, something with thought. Not nonsense sound.

Dubstep sucks. I've heard enough of it to get that. There's no logic behind it. It's just noise. Horrible, ear piercing noise.

I'm no music guy. Never have been. But Dubstep isn't anything my ear drums find appealing. Nor do I understand it.
I ****ing love you right now. :monkey2 :1-1:

Glad to hear you got a new computer! And I figured it would get taken off the site, still don't get why they put it on there in the first place. You'd think they had been told not to with the way studios are about Comic-Con footage leaking. BTW, how long were you without a computer?

About 3 days. It broke down Saturday evening when I got home from work. Got to visit the official website today (and my new computer runs it fantastically, something my 10 year old gateway would have struggled to do)

About 3 days. It broke down Saturday evening when I got home from work. Got to visit the official website today (and my new computer runs it fantastically, something my 10 year old gateway would have struggled to do)

10 year old? :horror I understand why it broke down now! lol I love the site, especially the end of the scroll down feature!

Yeah I don't really like to replace any electronics until they break. Especially cell phones. Everyone I know replaces those things like every other month cause something "better" is out.

I know, like iPhones coming out with a new one about every year with something they could have put on the last one.

Back