Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

i hope they focus on chris redfield, barry, and leo kennedy.. if anything i say after this.. have a new director.. reboot the franchise.. and actually make it a Resident Evil Movie.. recast chris redfield, claire.. and bring in leon kennedy.. and go from there..in my opinion, i say do the whole resident evil 5 game feel just add in kennedy and claire.. that would be a great zombie film

Update: The Great Jill Valentine Controversy

"Now, this could be a casting error or it's even possible they are looking for an older or younger version for some sort of flashback/flash-forward sequence. All I know is that I saw it, with my own two eyes"

"Since our report, Guillory took back to Twitter stating "I'm loyal to R.E. always. Don't know about where the rumors come from. But if they want someone else it's not up to me!"

https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/25804/

dont really think this news can save jill being butchered enough than she already was.

*sigh* I think we're aaaaaaaaall aware of how different the movies are from the games.

However, Sienna Guillory in a tight spandex suit...what's not to like :dunno

:exactly: There's a lot rumors about Leon and Berry being in the next RE. We'll just wait and see. :peace

Rumors:

"More rumor's give away key plotlines, like the survivors visit the remains of Raccoon City and this is where Barry Burton will be introduced. And some say that Paul (Anderson) said that a character from the first movie who had died in the second film will be brought back as a clone in Retribution. It is unsure if that means the mutant tyrant Nemesis, or the man he once was."
Thoughts?

Odd bit of casting. considering he died in the first one...

Colin Salmon joins cast.

The newest and probably one of the most unexpected people to join the heavily awaited sequel’s cast is none other than Colin Salmon. He has revealed via his Twitter account that he will be part of the next installment in the long running Resident Evil Film franchise, Retribution.

“Confirmed I will be shooting new Resident Evil movie. Paul Anderson has written an amazing script.” – From Salmons Twitter.

His part is unknown, and seems somewhat strange considering his part in the first installment (where he died in glorious fashion). Seems we will have to wait for it to hit theaters next year on September 14 to find out. Resident Evil Retribution will Star Milla Jovovitch as Alice, and Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine. It will shed light on some of the characters from the games that haven’t made their way into the films yet. Characters like Leon S. Kennedy, Barry Burton and supposedly Ada Wong are set to make their way onto the big screen.

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest...ember-revealed-for-resident-evil-retribution/

Plus, Sienna is back too! :yess:

:dance

Maybe One is coming back in flashback scenes? :dunno

Plus, Sienna is back too! :yess:

:dance

Maybe One is coming back in flashback scenes? :dunno

That could be.

K-mart isn't back? That's kind of annoying. Just in the fact that she was kind of a plot point in the last film. It will be odd if she's just...gone...Oh well.

Sienna's back so that's all that matters :dance

That could be.

K-mart isn't back? That's kind of annoying. Just in the fact that she was kind of a plot point in the last film. It will be odd if she's just...gone...Oh well.

Sienna's back so that's all that matters :dance

:lecture:exactly:

Yep and Luther as well, and maybe she'll get shot? :dunno

LOL

Shows that they have no creativity. Any news on leon ?

Back