Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are in the $25 - $30 range but the crap value of the dollar these days is pushing them up to that $40 range

I don't forget at all, and that's only because of exchange rates and the fact that they're imported figures. It's hardly Revoltech's fault they're Japanese!

Besides, in the UK I have to pay more like $50 to $60 to import one, and I still think they're well worth it because of the generous accessories and because of how well packaged and designed they are.

Exactly, I think if anything the exchange rate and the fact that you have to import them is the biggest factor. If you live in Japan they range from $25 to $30 anywhere else there more. Like Ive said before, look at some of the other lines like the Fist of the North Star or the Zoids line, those 2 lines alone are already hitting the $60 to $70...even $80 mark. So as new lines/characters come out in varying sizes see it that the prices will most likely go up as well. When I was in Tokyo the zoids revoltech was $50 so that being said in the US, thats going to run you something like $60/70 and probably more for our UK brothers.

I'm back to considering the Queen as a one-off Revoltech piece. The other ones..we already have excellent representations by other companies in other scales so I don't anticipate any personal need.
If I were to get the queen I don't think I would feel any compulsion to get the warrior or the 79 Alien etc since the scale is inconsistent. For these reasons the queen alone could be a goer for me.

some pics revoltech alien warrior
9lk2o1.jpg

nozsq8.jpg

w7c3r9.jpg

Last edited:
They were thinking, quite rightly, that it looks damn cool.

Plus if it's anything like the first Alien it's only translucent when you put a light behind it.

Yeah, seriously people...if you don't have a light shining through it, then you can't really tell it's transluscent.

I know. A bizarre choice IMO, I don't know what they were thinking with this stupid translucency thing.

I gotta agree. Why didn't they do it with the '79 Alien, then? They also did it with the Queen. In those pictures, even when light wasn't shining into it, you could see the metal joint pieces inside the limbs. And most people won't display their figures in complete darkness (at least without some light source). Meh...

i agree i dont like the translucency.
it takes away from the sculpted detail in the figure. but the figure still looks awsome. and when u have it in person it looks way better. the scale is small and the level of detail is awsome.
and it has great articulation. originally i was going to pass on this figure but when i saw it in the store. i just had to get it.

I gotta agree. Why didn't they do it with the '79 Alien, then? They also did it with the Queen. In those pictures, even when light wasn't shining into it, you could see the metal joint pieces inside the limbs. And most people won't display their figures in complete darkness (at least without some light source). Meh...
uh, they did. at least mine is translucent anyway and i don't think mine is special.

they also did this for some reason.

17.jpg

Possibly a nod to the 1979 film production team's attempt to do the same.

be careful with the alien queen's jaw. it can easily break. i had to use model glue for the lower jaw

Back