Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the Revoltech ALIEN(S) figures have been translucent, none of them have been made with opaque plastic.

Hey!

Sorry for the old thread dig up, but I figured it's the best place to post it...

Yesterday I finally received my Revoltech Alien Queen and here she is :D

17185469.jpg

97396923.jpg

22412160.jpg

Hey, welcome to the board!

Nice pics & pose, I got mine and a warrior last week. Cool little figures, I like the metallic blue colour they have. I think I like their Big Chap a bit more though.

Hey, welcome to the board!

Nice pics & pose, I got mine and a warrior last week. Cool little figures, I like the metallic blue colour they have. I think I like their Big Chap a bit more though.
Hey man!

Thanks for the welcome!

I like to "dramatic" pose the Revoltech figures, cuz it looks awesome.

I too have the Alien in the Revoltech series, but the non Warrior one.

You know the one with the Face Hugger and egg...

Yes the Metallic Blue suites the Queen very well, brightens her up a bit :)

Although the figure is designed to use the figure stand / post to hold her up but it looks terrible LOL! (So I don't use it)

Overall it's still great!

Now I got the Revoltech Predator on order... Hurry up!!! :lol

Here's mine.
IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

My three Revoltech Aliens:
IMG_1511.jpg

Together with Mc's AVP Queen:
IMG_1516.jpg

Together with Mc's MM6 Queen:
IMG_1525.jpg

3 of my Queens:
IMG_1513.jpg

I felt this Revo's Alien Queen is quite movie accurate (compared with the Mc's Alien Queens), and nice sculpted with excellent paint job too.

Now she is my most favorite Alien Queen figure.

Good to see photos next to McFarlane's 2 Queens. I have those so now I have an idea of its size. It looks really nifty. The translucency is pretty stupid IMO but it doesn't look bad when theres no light source behind it going on the pics.

Here's mine.
Together with Mc's AVP Queen:
IMG_1516.jpg

Together with Mc's MM6 Queen:
IMG_1525.jpg

3 of my Queens:
IMG_1513.jpg

I felt this Revo's Alien Queen is quite movie accurate (compared with the Mc's Alien Queens), and nice sculpted with excellent paint job too.

Now she is my most favorite Alien Queen figure.
Awesome!

Good to see the comparison of them both together.

Revoltech seems more 'refined' vs MC, which seems more 'Godzilla" (new school) like...

Who made the larger Alien Queen you have?

Just the Queen for me since its quite possible it'll be the only proportionally accurate looking one we'll get as an action figure...or indeed the only one we'll get full stop if NECA ultimately chicken out of making one. But I already have a decent 79 alien and warrior so no need for the revoltech ones.

Back