Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait for in-hand pics before deciding whether to order this. I don't think it would be a problem to get this later on although I may be wrong.

In any case, I have a feeling that this will be going into the GC list eventually.

I don't think the same people are running SideShow that did at the beginning. Too bad, at least they were more creative and made lines that were different from everyone else. What a bummer!

This piece has Spooktacular prize written all over it.

I'll see you next Halloween Rick O'Connell.:wave

Why oh why did they choose this guy to give the PF treatment. He's really not identifiable if you were to see him on display in a room.

This has to be one of the longest threads I've seen of an item that nobody seems to want. :lol

Other than it being funny that they would bother to make this a PF, there are two more things that made me laugh about this product.

1. Quantities are limited to 1 per person (really? Are there 150 people that would want this?)

2. The Low Quantities bar is up, but it is completely full. Do they just display the bar regardless of whether there is a foreseeable risk of it selling out?

Other than it being funny that they would bother to make this a PF, there are two more things that made me laugh about this product.

1. Quantities are limited to 1 per person (really? Are there 150 people that would want this?)

2. The Low Quantities bar is up, but it is completely full. Do they just display the bar regardless of whether there is a foreseeable risk of it selling out?

But...but...but they expected this to be gangbusters. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back