Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks too cartoony for me. There's no way I'm gonna preorder this and give them a deposit when they might not improve on it at all. Sorry Sideshow, a pass for me even though I loved the movies.

Looks too cartoony for me. There's no way I'm gonna preorder this and give them a deposit when they might not improve on it at all. Sorry Sideshow, a pass for me even though I loved the movies.

Thats why they want your deposit. Your committed after you give them your money.

The deposit sucks! I would have ordered this EX otherwise and hoped that SS would have made improvements. Now, I'm just going to pass.

I found these movies to be entertaining. Dragon Emperor was my favorite, even though it was the silliest. I loved all the monsters & creatures. I love that this statue has the BUGS on the base!!!!! Cool piece, not for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have gone ahead and ordered this! I Think that the sculpt is a tiny bit off but hope they'll fix it.

I think if they have plans down the line for an Imhotep PF (which I'll bet they do), they fix what needs to be fixed in order to get everyone excited. I personally loved all three of the movies and am excited for this line.

D
:nana::nana::nana:

The base on this actually looks pretty cool. But you know when the production versions come out those bettles will just look like blobs of blue paint on the base. I dont trust SS's QC enough anymore to believe thats ACTUALLY what I would be getting (not that I was planning on ordering this anyway). I do like their new painting technique which brings out the realism in the skin tone. However, the poor sculpt is what makes it look cheap. Overall, I give this a 4.5/10.

Chris

The likeness is FAR from bad IMO. Maybe a little squished or something, but definitely Fraser. I mean do any of you honestly think if you saw a pic of the face without knowing about the figure that you wouldn't be able to tell who it was?

Back