Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview is up

The Exclusive Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure, which includes a switch-out left arm holding weapons bag will be priced at $299.99. A 10% Non-Refundable Deposit, or $30.00, will be charged within 24 hours of your pre-order being placed for the Exclusive version of this Premium Format Figure.
3000101_press01.jpg

...and thus, Ken packs his tennis bag and searches the ends of the earth in pursuit of Barbie.... despite the restraining orders and her changing her name multiple times. This figure is ca-ca.:monkey3

This PF looks "off" in nearly every possible way. Only positive I see is the base.

BTW, joking, (yes that's the word I decided to use) that Crystal Skull is better than either The Mummy, or The Mummy returns should be illegal.

Both movies were quite good. Shame I can't say the same about the 3rd one, or The Crystal Skull.

On a side note: Does this mean we may end up getting the "boring" Nathan Drake PF sometime in the future? God I hope so.

I like the base on this one, and there are elements of the costuming I think are really well done. I can see the resemblance to Fraser, but it's not enough for me to buy this one. That, and I'm not a huge fan of the film, heck, I'm not even a small fan of the film. i don't think it was the worst ever, I've seen much worse. My daughter enjoyed it, but she was 8, so that I think fits the target audience.

well i showed this to the wife as she LOVES Fraser...she gagged and threw up a little :survivor

i see this piece selling for cheap on ebay, maybe someone will do a good aftermarket head sculpt

Preview is up

The Exclusive Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure, which includes a switch-out left arm holding weapons bag will be priced at $299.99. A 10% Non-Refundable Deposit, or $30.00, will be charged within 24 hours of your pre-order being placed for the Exclusive version of this Premium Format Figure.
3000101_press01.jpg

Looks Fantastic Sideshow!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Love the Scarabs! :D Nice touch! :D What have we here? BLUE GOLD! :D

Back