Ringwraith Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....and the CT....and the balrog. I never thought I would ever collect these busts, but it has become my favorite LOTR line :monkey5

1/4 PF is still my favorite but I really love these busts. Like you, I never thought I'd be interested in the line. Looking forward to the Balrog as well. I'm still not sure how much I'm going to like that one since I don't think it translates well to a bust but it's coming home none the less.

I'm expecting that. I'm sure this is going to be a companion to the Wiki. Pose looks the same.

Maybe it's just me, but couldn't they wait and use these bases for say...an Arwen, Legolas or Elrond bust :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just me, but couldn't they wait and use these bases for say...an Arwen, Legolas or Elrond bust :rolleyes:

They will :lol. The good guys will have the GTG LSB white ring base and the baddies will have the WK LSB black ring base IMO

GOOD GUYS:
9219press01001bf4.jpg

BAD GUYS:
9223press01001hn2.jpg

They will :lol. The good guys will have the GTG LSB white ring base and the baddies will have the WK LSB black ring base IMO

Man, my powers of observation are really failing me. I've actually never noticed the black base for the WK. Either way, still a pretty pathetic base :rolleyes: I wonder if the theme-related bases and nameplates are a thing of the past? :monkey2

1/4 PF is still my favorite but I really love these busts. Like you, I never thought I'd be interested in the line. Looking forward to the Balrog as well. I'm still not sure how much I'm going to like that one since I don't think it translates well to a bust but it's coming home none the less.

As a fellow LSB fan and collector I'm not telling you anything you don't know when I say every one of these busts are so much more impressive in real life...I can't see the balrog being any different :D

This could be the first LSB I am getting, I don't liked the rest, but I certainly do like this! (hope it won't be too expencive...) :monkey5

This could be the first LSB I am getting, I don't liked the rest, but I certainly do like this! (hope it won't be too expencive...) :monkey5

if it has the same base as the witchking....no thank you sir...but so far looks good.

Yikes, I hadn't thought of that! Well, if the bust is good and it HAS the lame base, I'm gonna buy it anyway and throw like a black cloth around the base or something to cover it up. :cool:

011008wraith.jpg

I was just noticing the background shot of weathertop....wouldn't something representing that look nice on the base :D

Looks awesome!! Anyone notice its the exact same pose as the WK LSB.

Yes! Immediately!!

Now that puts the awful WK LSB in a different light, I might have to get both and display side-by-side.

I wonder if SS was factoring that in, to save sales on WK LSB... :cool:

Beren

Looks pretty bad ass:rock I'm trying real hard to stay away from this line but something like this is not making it any easy'er.

Back