Ringwraith Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Not really a LSB kinda Took though.

Fiddlesticks! I was hoping fir this pose in PF. What they gonna do now?

I can think of a few things...

ringwraith6_aj.jpg

This one would have you buy the entire set of ringwraiths :D :
ringwraith_m1.jpg

Like here:
ringwraiths_89.jpg

This one would include a Fell Beast or black steed of course :cool: :
ringwraith_1.jpg

Love the fact it's in the same style as the Wiki trueform. This line is great, although I do have reservations about the Wiki trueform looking a bit fat in the face. I'd love to pick up this line, but would jump straight on a Mouth of Sauron LSB :D

Looks like a great piece. But, I have the Ringwraith on Steed and Weta Ringwraith bust already. Not to mention the Escape off the Road Plaque and Morgul Lord statue.

I'll wait for a P.F.

:cool:

Oh no just had a thought does this mean that I now have to buy 4 of these to go with the WK bust to re create the weathertop scene?:D

I know I am one of the few who LOVES the WK bust and this just compliments it even better, I am thinking of displaying these two surrounding the four SS/WETA hobbit busts, I know the scale will be off but hopefully not by that much, I think it will look cool. :D

SS stop making such cool LSBs please, (just kidding!!whats next??)

Oh no just had a thought does this mean that I now have to buy 4 of these to go with the WK bust to re create the weathertop scene?:D

I know I am one of the few who LOVES the WK bust and this just compliments it even better, I am thinking of displaying these two surrounding the four SS/WETA hobbit busts, I know the scale will be off but hopefully not by that much, I think it will look cool. :D

SS stop making such cool LSBs please, (just kidding!!whats next??)

Two 1/2 scale LSB's surrounding four 1/4 hobbit busts [and since they are half the size to begin with that would make them about 1/8 scale]. Yeah, I'd say the scale will be off a touch :lol

Hmm weird. I start to doubt now :confused:

The pose looks a little awkward like the Witch King Legendary Scale bust (for obvious reasons as it's clearly the same pose). At first I thought: this is a must-buy, but now I'm hesitant. Oh well, guess I'll wait for more pictures before finally deciding on it.

That's what I thought, it reminds of the same pose of the WiKi L.S. Bust.

I'm a PASS anyway on this one.

Give me the next P.F.

I still like it. Obviously likeness won't be much of an issue at all. It being the same pose or type of as the WK is ok with me too because that one just wasn't that good and this will make a nice substitution.

This thing looks awesome, and at what will probably be 15" or 16" in height it's gonna be incredible :monkey5

This thing looks awesome, and at what will probably be 15" or 16" in height it's gonna be incredible :monkey5

It certainly should be, though I haven't decided if I HAVE to have this.

Could look nice as a compliment to the SSW Weathertop envio.

Back