Robert Rodriguez to do a new Predator reboot...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, no, I am not able to like any movie in which the Predator is taken down by Roger Murtaugh. Martin Riggs, maybe, but not Murtaugh.

Yeah, no, I am not able to like any movie in which the Predator is taken down by Roger Murtaugh. Martin Riggs, maybe, but not Murtaugh.

Predators can be beaten by a child. They're cocky as hell. When they get in that mood, they dont think.

Which is exacly what happend in every single movie with a Predator.

And I hope they break that habit. I'd like to see a Predator that thinks before he acts. :lol

Predator 2 is ultimate garbage (aside from Kevin and Winston ofcourse, their work was great again).

Predators can be beaten by a child. They're cocky as hell. When they get in that mood, they dont think.

Which is exacly what happend in every single movie with a Predator.

And I hope they break that habit. I'd like to see a Predator that thinks before he acts. :lol

You always say that but that just isn't true, Dutch was lucky nothing more.

Predator 2 is ultimate garbage (aside from Kevin and Winston ofcourse, their work was great again).

Ultimate garbage no:lecture:lol, compared to the original it wasn't too good but I think if the original didn't exist & 2 was the first then maybe people like ourselves would have a higher opinion of it:confused: I like anything with Preddie's in it as long as they're killing things:rotfl

You always say that but that just isn't true, Dutch was lucky nothing more.

The Predator slowly walks up to Dutch, insted of just stabbing him with some stick.

Predator 2 and wanted to savor the kill. Mike stabbed him in the chest.

Celtic wanted to slowly kill Grid, and that was his undoing.

Wolf took off all his armor insted of just shooting the Predalien.

Seriously, this is a character flaw that has been discussed by many of the filmmakers who worked on ANY of the Predator movies.

Ultimate garbage no:lecture:lol, compared to the original it wasn't too good but I think if the original didn't exist & 2 was the first then maybe people like ourselves would have a higher opinion of it:confused: I like anything with Preddie's in it as long as they're killing things:rotfl

LOL I mean the original is a classic today. Straight up mindless action flick with cheesy one liners and all, but it's not really that good of a movie to begin with.

LOL I mean the original is a classic today. Straight up mindless action flick with cheesy one liners and all, but it's not really that good of a movie to begin with.

Man.. I said that before on here and barely survived the melee. :lol But it's the truth. I like both (P1 & P2) but some people make one or the other or both out to be like some cinematic classic or something.

Back