Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT

Lol the good thing about Andy though is that coming soon isn't as long as SSC, EVER!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My coming soon in my collection thread is. Haha

:lol :lol you guys are so funny!!! :clap what's ironic is that I have the Deadpool pictures ready to upload and my tapatalk app wont let me download them!!!! :gah:

Thanks so much my friend :hi5: always appreciate your visit :)

:lol :lol sorry bro :( pics coming up today :yess: been a manic weekend running around like a headless chicken trying to fit in as many activities with my kids as possible as I don't get to see them much during the week due to the late work hours and the kids getting to bed early :( so when the weekend comes around I try and make up for it :)

:lol :lol nice one Ty :clap
Lol you making me feel bad now bud. On the real though i totally get that. I try to make as much time in my life for my family and I don't even have kids (yet). Can't wait to be honest lol
:lol :lol you guys are so funny!!! :clap what's ironic is that I have the Deadpool pictures ready to upload and my tapatalk app wont let me download them!!!! :gah:
Really? That's weird. Its sorta like when I post a pic directly through Tapatalk it doesn't save to my phone. It's annoying but I have to take pics first before I upload. Learned after all my Superman pics were posted :s

Thor looks incredible Andy! Certainly one of the best if not the best Thor statue I've ever seen! Hurry up with those Deadpool pics!!! ;)

Lol you making me feel bad now bud. On the real though i totally get that. I try to make as much time in my life for my family and I don't even have kids (yet). Can't wait to be honest lol

:lol no worries bro....don't feel bad :) when the time comes, and it will sooner that you think ;) you'll find that having kids will be the greatest moment in your life! Unless of course you can manage to score yourself an LSF!!! :lecture those bad boys are pretty awesome!!! :lol :lol :lol

:lol no worries bro....don't feel bad :) when the time comes, and it will sooner that you think ;) you'll find that having kids will be the greatest moment in your life! Unless of course you can manage to score yourself an LSF!!! :lecture those bad boys are pretty awesome!!! :lol :lol :lol
Lol I'll take the kids over an LSF (besides, I'll eventually pick one of those up)

Lol I'll take the kids over an LSF (besides, I'll eventually pick one of those up)

:lol :lol best choice :hi5: can't believe the news I just heard on Facebook that they are doing a Taken 3 movie :thud: absolutely loved the first one and the second was okay...bu the trailer for Taken 3 looks awesome! Totally made my day this news:)

TAKEN 3 | Exclusive Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

:lol :lol best choice :hi5: can't believe the news I just heard on Facebook that they are doing a Taken 3 movie :thud: absolutely loved the first one and the second was okay...bu the trailer for Taken 3 looks awesome! Totally made my day this news:)

TAKEN 3 | Exclusive Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube
Nice. Will watch tomorrow morning though, wife is knocked out beside me lol

Hey guys, so i finally managed to take some pics of my recent acquisition and arguably the PF of 2013...the Deadpool PF :) Originally, i had already pre ordered this guy locally but eventually cancelled due to wanting something else more at the time :( and by the time it got round to ordering him again, he was already sold out everywhere and so eBay was my only alternative :gah:

So to cut a long story short, i managed to bag a Regular Version on eBay (which was described as Brand New and Sealed by the seller) obviously, one is always weary in regards to certain peoples descriptions when it comes to statues especially but i thought i couldn't go wrong with 'Brand New' and 'Sealed' :lol or at least i thought :slap So i received the box a few days after winning the auction and as i opened up the art box, low and behold....the styrofoam wasn't even sealed!!! :horror yep, that's right! What was supposed to be brand new and sealed was not even taped up!! :thud: so my heart sank as i began to dread what i was about to discover!

However, upon removing all the pieces from the box and carefully inspecting them all, i realised that the statue itself 'looked' brand new and unused. Usually you get a good idea of this by checking those protective sticky pads on the back of the base...usually these parts are quite dirty or slightly dented where the piece has been on display but these pads were fresh as a babies bottom! :lol relieved was not the word! There were the odd mark here and there on the actual body but these were literally miniscule and the sort of thing you expect from a Sideshow piece so i wasn't too worried about that.

Anyways, after getting in touch with the seller regarding why the box was open and not sealed, he still denied that he had ever opened it since he purchased it :dunno and as a goodwill gesture offered me a pretty generous partial refund which i was very grateful for and so all is well that ends well :) Now to the statue itself :yess:

Pretty much all the feedback received for this PF has been pretty amazing! Labelled as the PF of 2013, this statue has been meticulously sculpted with added on mixed media to really give this character a real sense of realism. Packed with his 2 ninja swords, customary chimichanga in one hand and a huge GOTG rocket-style shotgun in the other...just a majestic piece! Infact, this piece has been painted so well that if you look carefully at his suit, you can see nice detailing in where the suit has creased against his body that makes it look like a real mixed media suit :horror and to cap it all off he comes with an alternate change of head :rock

a5a7y2uj.jpg

gy9u2y5e.jpg

6uruqa3y.jpg

e5yjy4e9.jpg

juva6uve.jpg

ga2adequ.jpg

All i can say is that this is one PF which i will enjoy for a long time and will never get bored of seeing (when it eventually comes out of the shipper) :lol :lol and with some very cool custom swords currently being made by our very own Spazzy, this piece will easily make it in my top 5 PF's in my collection!!! :rock Enjoy the pics guys and thanks again for looking :wave

Here are the custom pieces still to arrive from Spazzy :rock

2umedu7e.jpg

4uty4y6a.jpg

e5u4ujuh.jpg

.....and also news of a new custom alternate head is also in the pipeline so stay tuned for more details....

vany5ury.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS!!!!

Nice pickup on Deadpool man!

Definitely a keeper

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS!!!!

Congrats for Deadpool my friend Andy ;)

Nice pickup on Deadpool man!

Definitely a keeper

Congrats for Deadpool my friend Andy ;)

Thanks so much guys for the feedback :hi5: Totally blown away by this PF and with the custom Spazzy swords on the way, I'm sure I'm gonna love it even more! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS PG64

Holy...:thud:

Great pick up brother. I have mostly seen some pics for the X-Force one and think the level of detailing is amazing. I knew Spazzy had some great customs for Joker and Batman, no idea on Deadpool. Thats what makes it so great with those customs by Spazzy (great stuff by him; glad he's a freak! :duff) so many alternate options. Id agree on the point that this is a pf that has very few reasons to be resold; largely cause its just jam packed with great accessories (wonder how XM would do :lol) Also glad to know that you worked it out on eBay. That stuff can get really nerve wrecking. Looks really great and I can bet this will be a highly sought piece with that Deadpool movie coming.

Another great piece! Awaiting the next sweet pics and update bro! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS PG64

congrats! Deadpool is nice bad ass, your collection is one of TOP I ever seen ... :clap and still growing

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS ...

Deadpool is an amazing PF...congrats!

Are you going to order the custom portrait for it?

Congrats on the Deadpool PF Andy. :congrats He is definitely one of my favorites from last year. I love the chicken. :lol

Keep me in mind for the custom unmasked portrait.

Another grail piece right there!!! That Deadpool kicks-ass with all his weapons! Congrats!

Awesome Andy!

You know Andy, when I first passed on Deadpool (don't know why really) I wasn't regretting anything. After looking at your pics I really wish I hadn't. Especially with some of the maskless head customs that have come out. Either way pics look great and I cannot wait to see the Spazzy customs along with that WIP head (looks insane). Congrats brother

I don't know what to say so :clap

Back